Noahsteelers34

pics of my acne, is Acutane or curology a good solution

27 posts in this topic

My friend had acne worse than yours. He stopped eating wheat and his skin came almost 100% normal. I’ve also heard cases of dairy causing acne.

I personally have no such problems with my skin but I notice random pimples arising when I have periods of less healthy diet.

Diet should be the first thing to rule out. 

On 3/26/2022 at 0:22 PM, Noahsteelers34 said:

@Leo Gura  Yes usually I notice new pimples any time I eat a lot of greasy junk food

That's your clue. It takes about 3 hours for acne to emerge after a bad meal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had hella acne. Definetly mostly a diet thing. 

Check out Leo's video: How to shop for healthy food. 

https://youtu.be/sPug0GxWQNg

Cutting out sugar especially was huge for me. I jmmediately notice acne coming up when I consume a significant amount of sugar. 

I'm not sure how true this infographic is, but I would like to throw this image down. Might give you some good ideas. 

Acne-face-map-720x480.jpg

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Noahsteelers34 oh hell no.... see that's the problem. Tea tree oil dries the fuck out of your skin causing your skin to go into overdrive to produce oils which in turn causes more acne. For many people, tea tree oil is waaay too harsh on the skin. 

You want to opt for a gentle, fragrance free cleanser and moisturizing that is suited for your skin type. If you want to go the extra mile granted there arent any cuts on your skin that could be irritated, you can opt for a serum with niacinamide. This helps prevent additional breakouts and heal any previous scarring you might have. Also, don't touch your face or pick at it. 

Finally, for an exfoliator, you would want to do this once a week, no more because it can be too harsh. It takes the dead skin off the surface so you can start fresh. You want to get a gentle chemical exfoliator. Dont get the physical exfoliators with the tiny grains. Those will further irritate the acne. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Have you tried supplementing with Cod Liver Oil? Has a high vitamin A content. It helped me reduce the severity of an eczema on my forearm by a lot. After a few weeks it was reduced by like 80%. Also helped me get rid of floaters in my vision.