Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth-Seeker

Which strains of Mushrooms are best for Mediation and Contemplation?

6 posts in this topic

I want recommendations for strains of Psilocybin mushrooms that you guys personally know of that are the least sedative and are excellent for staying awake and sitting and contemplating things. I am aware that a person's neurology will fully determine how they respond to each strain, but again, some pointers would help. 

0.5g Golden teacher would be a middle of road start, that will keep you flowing at a controlled level. Classic micro dose is .2 to .3 depending on your weight. You can always take more, but you can never take less. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

On 2022-03-20 at 1:03 PM, Benton said:

Any will work if you microdose properly. And then a stimulant like caffeine to avoid lethargy. 
Microdosing with a cup of coffee can be pretty nice for, contemplation, and meditation.

Is lethargy typical with mushrooms?

It depends on a person. I'm really energetic on any strain. My friend is lethargic wether it's cubensi or truffles.

On 2022-03-26 at 1:25 AM, Explorer_42 said:

I'm really energetic on any strain. My friend is lethargic wether it's cubensi or truffles.

Yea, I got super lethargic with 2 strains now, it really sucks, and this is just a microdose and macrodose. If I take a trip dose I know im sleeping lol