Leo Gura

Warning: People Splintering This Community Insta-Banned

190 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

This is highly debatable. Lots of people share their own videos from their own channels here - including mods, which I think is great. He was one of those people. 

Again, if that isn't allowed to take place on the other forum, it will be hypocritical, there's no question about it.

Not sure if that's the case though.

Dude first you say the other forum is hypocritical if they also do the same. 

Now you are trying to sidestep and talk about spamming.

Can you please make up your mind on what you stand for? If people are hypocritical, say they are hypocritical!

Edited by hyruga

1 hour ago, lisindel said:

I'm new here. What's this about? 

Welcome and listen to tales of the great spiritual forum war of 2022, it was battle that led to the formation of an independent forum. For now it has settled down but there could be spies and other tactics abound, its a cold war at present but we shall see what happens

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

Welcome and listen to tales of the great spiritual forum war of 2022, it was battle that led to the formation of an independent forum. For now it has settled down but there could be spies and other tactics abound, its a cold war at present but we shall see what happens

???☺

Like Leo is holding monopoly of some sort.Other people are free and able to make their own forums.

@Nahm as previously said sent invitation e mails to whoever left their e mail on his site.

I’m just catching up on this drama. Nahm was kinda annoying tbh and posted way too much cryptic junk to be considered helpful. I think what he would post was largely unhelpful and spam. Seemed like a nice guy though but I scrolled by him often.

@Gesundheit2

On 3/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

@hyruga I think the guidelines both here and there are mainly targeting spamming issues. It's another thing to be an active member who shares his insights in a different format.

Running a website and forum can be hard sometimes, and then running a youtube channel, making and editing videos on top of that.

Leo, how do you respond to the criticism that you are running this as a means to make money as another self-proclaimed Messiah guru-wannabe? 

Like , do you have a vision for next-gen Actualized as a sort of unified movement or something like Brian Johnsons Heroic Movement he is starting?

I know you are trustworthy, but I questioned it, and I could not really prove to myself that you aren't like some greedy coach that lives in an ivory tower above us peasants... Which I try to prove to others on your behalf, without them having to do the work of going through your videos that are sooo freaking over peoples heads sometimes... Like I wanna see more community co-creation and us being a movement and connecting as human family, and show that to others... Like I haven't seen much really about how this isn't really about you to where I can show others like "see, it is us all awakening together!"  Because people can get stuck in seeing it like you claiming yourself to be "God" and not seeing it like you showing us how we are all equally "God" as well... Like this banning can come across like a control-freak thing given their perspective (which I see your handling on it as a really legitimately fine) but you know your haters make it sound like its all about you (as cult-leader) and I want to shut them up by vouching for how its about us, but I have yet to hear what you really have to say about this evolving into an all-inclusive collective movement that is not about you , on the other side of things. If that all makes sense??

Theres just something I cant put words to that is missing, there is something disconnected about all this that feels lacking , and I hope you might shed some light on what you think could be lacking , giving credit to criticism in the "Yes, and" fashion ... 

Nothing but lots of love for ya man, think I've been following for 6+ years now?? Definitely worked your way to being rock solid in my top 3 mentors. 

Thanks Leo,

-Kory

@KoryKat

8 hours ago, KoryKat said:

Leo, how do you respond to the criticism that you are running this as a means to make money as another self-proclaimed Messiah guru-wannabe? 

Like , do you have a vision for next-gen Actualized as a sort of unified movement or something like Brian Johnsons Heroic Movement he is starting?

I know you are trustworthy, but I questioned it, and I could not really prove to myself that you aren't like some greedy coach that lives in an ivory tower above us peasants... Which I try to prove to others on your behalf, without them having to do the work of going through your videos that are sooo freaking over peoples heads sometimes... Like I wanna see more community co-creation and us being a movement and connecting as human family, and show that to others... Like I haven't seen much really about how this isn't really about you to where I can show others like "see, it is us all awakening together!"  Because people can get stuck in seeing it like you claiming yourself to be "God" and not seeing it like you showing us how we are all equally "God" as well... Like this banning can come across like a control-freak thing given their perspective (which I see your handling on it as a really legitimately fine) but you know your haters make it sound like its all about you (as cult-leader) and I want to shut them up by vouching for how its about us, but I have yet to hear what you really have to say about this evolving into an all-inclusive collective movement that is not about you , on the other side of things. If that all makes sense??

Theres just something I cant put words to that is missing, there is something disconnected about all this that feels lacking , and I hope you might shed some light on what you think could be lacking , giving credit to criticism in the "Yes, and" fashion ... 

Nothing but lots of love for ya man, think I've been following for 6+ years now?? Definitely worked your way to being rock solid in my top 3 mentors. 

Thanks Leo,

-Kory

He mostly doesn't, unless it's clear he had to at the time.

@KoryKat  Also most of other's criticism of him come mainly from YouTube's comments, some Youtube channels that are drama and reactionary, and small groups. A few reporters from very small independent news also critic him, but majority slander him on the psychedelics and spirituality angle. Other than that, if it's really serious to warrent a response, he would do so, but keep in in old Leo Gura was more reactive to these types. For example, 21 century boys commented on his good and evil don't exist video,and he had a back and forth with them.