Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marv

Good breathwork exercises?

5 posts in this topic

I recently ran out of powerful psychedelics and I am scared that I might "lose consciousness" if I stop trying to expand it for a while. Like getting bogged down from everyday life routines, losing sight of what is important, so to say.

I have the intuition that certain breathing exercises can be very powerful since I already glimpsed some kind of expanded consciousness while doing Wim Hof breathing. However, it only tends to last a few seconds and is most often quite weak.

The problem here is that I do not really understand the mechanism with which breathwork changes perception so I cannot really improve it.

Can anyone provide me with good informative media that how the mechanism works/how to get a maximally strong effect from breathing through a certain regimen or something of that kind?

Thank You!

Yogalap has a good pay what you can online course starting at 14 bucks 

Also consider Qi circulation for sustained higher states and essence cultivation 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Marv definitely wim hoff method is more for enjoying the very physical benefits but going towards deeper dimensions, shamanic breathwork is insane and still to this day I have experienced the most insane fucking cathartic experiences and deep connection to the essence and a lot of clarity for reflection and all that.

if you are interested or want guidance there's a dude here who you can join a class for free, pretty sure leo has a video on it too, i do too haha

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

25 minutes ago, Spence94 said:

Qigong.

:x

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"