Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cathal

Do you even trust yourself?

6 posts in this topic

Your intuition is the most dangerous thing to your survival. Your intuition is the most dangerous thing to whatever positonality you are in right now, it is the biggest threat to your social situation, your relational situation, your family situation, your job situation, what you believe about yourself, what you believe your purpose is and all that shit you have in your head

Your intuition is literally the inner guru, it is highest form of intelligence within you. It is literally the lighthouse of God guiding you in your storm half sinking ship trying to return you the state of harmony/nonduality/stillness/childlike innocence

The moment you realize how absolutely terrifying it is to trust yourself but you do it anyway is when you stop projecting your intuitive authority that is inherently inside of yourself  to explore and think about how reality works for yourself - this is the end of validation seeking, and becoming a man who knows what he wants (or woman<3)

and for those seeking life-purpose, your intuition is literally the calling to your life purpose and IT TAKES TIME for it blossom and unfold and have deeper realizations for why you are here, but it's so important to really begin to trust your gut feeling as much as you can for that blossoming to come, how many of you think you have found your purpose but have some backround doubts? , i don't exactly know how the life-purpose program works here but it's not difficult to realize truly what you as God wants for the world - what have you came here to give? give. give. give. give.

Because your intuition as a child was guiding you until you got socialized and I bet if you REALLLLLLLY reflect back on your life SO many times you had this feeling that 'this is wrong' but you look around at everyone doing it and you naturally DISTRUST your own intuition, and so begins the creation of attachments and a seperate self that is being created to adapt to whatever everyone else in your environment is doing - all your 'self' is merely a product of your environment and most of you guys reading this have realized this is not you, and now you are working on detaching yourself from that - some of us have really  dysfunctional and traumatized self but the intuition is returning to your essence/enlightenment/a non-dual state/harmony 

You stop adopting other people's paths in the mind and realize your intuition is the light under your feet right now showing you the path

Of course if you're really far far gone into the mind, it's good to look for guidance, but it's so fucking limiting. It really is, and I bet a lot of the time you guys feel so unsatisfied and limited by things, like you had made such amazing inner progress but you seem stuck looking to go further. That is the calling for striving, and the intuition can emerge if you can listen.

It literally is like your antidote to attachments to a self. your medicine to your seperateness, if you learn how to listen (entering a massive bumpy terrifying road) you begin to see the massive surge of love for yourself, the coke-like confidence emerge, everything you have been looking for, it is actual transformation. It is an inner bond unlike anything you will ever find, it IS THE connection you seek most of the time in other people.

You don't worry about failing, you can always rely on yourself and fall back on yourself instead of this need to find a mommy and daddy, this is SELF LOVE. You do the right thing and build this trust in yourself to do what is right, and you stop being tortured by the fear you will do something wrong and revert to the emotional patterns that trap you --- that   you will be rejected in society, you will be ridiculed, you will be unwanted, you will be left out, no one will like you, the fear of not being normal - it all begins to dissipate the more and more you trust in taking action through intuition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScljRnoebQ0

Anyways I would be curious if any of you guys have thoughts about it or whatever, hope it sparked some thought for you:x

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Thank you for this important post!

I thought about it a lot lately, why we don't trust ourselves? Why I don't trust myself? Why so many people dislike themselves? Why I do?

I do remember very well the moment when I started to socialize and how wrong it felt to me but I wasn't sure because everyone did that.

Most of our suffer (or all of it?) started at this point, where we've been realised unconsciously that we must to abandon ourselves, in order to get validation for who we are not, in other words, to fit in.

We all want to belong, we are social creatures. We often confuse "fitting in" with "belonging", and think that it's the same, but it's not.

To fit it means to abandon yourself and to create a fictional self (that society encourage) in order to fit into the society.

To belong means to be wanted and loved for who you really are.

This is why just "fitting in" so unsatisfying for us, because it's contradictory to belonging.

Edited by Random witch

@Random witch I think in the very deep root it's the inability to be honest with ourselves, truly being honest with ourselves roots deep pain and things most of our lives we've been avoiding, definitely brutal confrontational honesty towards how you feel and why you are really doing what you are doing is the best way to build that trust in your life and return to your own innocence :x

and yes you are right, when you don't feel accepted the urge to create a character that fits in comes about... at least for me most of the suffering i have been through is the games i have created to meet my needs of being accepted and belonged - i was a fucking chameleon everywhere i went

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

A daily meditation/ Yoga practice is so key. I find I can marinate in the Self. Become more soaked in Self Love. When going about the world though, the mind can very easily deceive itself and when it does, it can feel like you are being intuitive. That's how sneaky it gets.

True intuition is silence.

You are right  radical self honesty again  and again and again and again. 

Once you realize the self is not you, this ongoing process of radical honesty, letting go and deepening the silence truly begins.

Thank you man. Helpful reminder that the True Self actually wants the best for you. 

"A warrior never abandons himself"- Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda) 

Always have your own back no matter what.

Never compromise unless it's the best/only option you can do for yourself.

Edited by John Paul

@Spence94 Hahah yes! the silence... the stillness, that is what we are always trying to find, always, every moment of the day but usually in a really dysfunctional way or in the limitations of what we believe we can and can't do. Shining a light on what is causing our inherently still lake to feel disrupted, fragmented, unsettled, unstable is the intuition, radical honesty is stepping towards things that seem like they will cause us deep pain and letting go is the amazing feeling of confidence and love when we face it and follow through <3 hehe

@John PaulYup I learned that the hard way