Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

Is healing never end?

10 posts in this topic

I don't understand why some self help guru says, 'we are in never ending journey of healing'. Why? I think if every part of one soul is fully integrated and understood, I don't think there is need to be more healing.

What do you think? 

Edited by Manusia

Yeah I can see both perspectives being true.. on the one hand how does one define healing? If healing is defined by past trauma and therefore when one fully awakens and integrates and worked through shadow stuff, healing is done and total. On the other hand, if healing is meant something more that includes integration/embodiment, burning of karma etc, then perhaps it is neverending though even that could technically be reached. 

I think when I was in the midst of it it felt like it would be never ending. But now I'm thinking it could end (and I am either done or pretty close to it personally).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, puporing said:

Yeah I can see both perspectives being true.. on the one hand how does one define healing? If healing is defined by past trauma and therefore when one fully awakens and integrates and worked through shadow stuff, healing is done and total. On the other hand, if healing is meant something more that includes integration/embodiment, burning of karma etc, then perhaps it is neverending though even that could technically be reached. 

I think when I was in the midst of it it felt like it would be never ending. But now I'm thinking it could end (and I am either done or pretty close to it personally).

But  integration/embodiment, burning of karma are man-made created illusory concepts, that we have zero proof of its existance. Having that in mind, is not a good a idea to waste energy and resources to heal something that maybe dont exist.

@Shawn Philips They can be useful pointers. Words are always limiting. But the idea is that you're still not fully liberated/internally free if you're still compelled to do something like a hamster on a wheel, in contrast to engaging with life with playfulness. And that could be considered a part of healing if one may desire to be free from this compulsion. I was just trying to speculate what the teacher OP mentioned may have been referencing. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

10 hours ago, Manusia said:

I don't understand why some self help guru says, 'we are in never ending journey of healing'. Why? I think if every part of one soul is fully integrated and understood, I don't think there is need to be more healing.

What do you think? 

Not really accurate. If you get healed 90 percent from childhood wounds, trauma, and any other form of mental-emotional damage, you are essentially healed. You will feel the difference. Being self-loving, self-confident, and feeling good are the natural default states.  And you will be much more grateful and appreciative of the default states because you have experienced the opposite (being wounded and mentally-emotionally damaged). It is similar to being grateful and appreciative of the cool or warm temperature of mid-spring or mid-autumn (20 degree Celsius to 24 degrees Celsius) because you have experienced the bone-freezing temperature of mid-winter (-10 degree Celsius) and the bone-melting temperature of mid-summer (35 degree Celsius). 

Another good thing about experiencing extreme suffering and recovering at least 90 percent is that you gain much from it. You will be much wiser or intelligent but also open-minded, stronger but also sensitive, grateful but also not settling for less, braver but compassionate, etc. You beautifully integrate powerful things which seem opposite to each other.

You will never recover 100 percent. But you don't need to. Let the power and beauty of recovering at least 90 percent overwhelm your soul.    

2 minutes ago, jimwell said:

You will never recover 100 percent. But you don't need to. Let the power and beauty of recovering at least 90 percent overwhelm your soul.    

That's a good point! 90% feels pretty darn good already.

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

That's a good point! 90% feels pretty darn good already.

Surely. ;)

12 hours ago, jimwell said:

Being self-loving, self-confident, and feeling good are the natural default states.  And you will be much more grateful and appreciative of the default states because you have experienced the opposite (being wounded and mentally-emotionally damaged).

I know this, I feel this now. I am sometimes feel like almost 80% healed and it feels amazing. It is feel.. healthy and I dont need to go any further. I can function very well. Knowing this, I am excited to doing more inner work! Thanks. Need to feel the 90%! 

12 hours ago, jimwell said:

Another good thing about experiencing extreme suffering and recovering at least 90 percent is that you gain much from it. You will be much wiser or intelligent but also open-minded, stronger but also sensitive, grateful but also not settling for less, braver but compassionate, etc.

YES. Suffering in other side is bliss from God.

For most it does not end and for a few it does; but do not assume it will end for you - most trauma is a road we walk along together for many lifetimes until we heal.  Assume you will walk the road forever - and if it ends for you, then you are blessed. 

Just imo, don't follow my advice unless it feels right for you.

@Loba Oh yeah, maybe thats why some people say healing take lifetime until they are dead.