Bufo Alvarius

I asked Rupert Spira directly about solipsism - here is what he said

201 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

You say that, but humans have observed the mathematical golden ratio that is prevalent in nature.

All you need to get that ratio is to start from 0 and 1, then start adding 2 previous to get the next.

0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13, ... .

Then you take 2 numbers next to each other and divide them. You get an approximation of the golden ratio. The higher the numbers the better the approximation. 

Your body follows the golden ratio in many ways. You can find out more or measure yourself.

Leonardo Davinci used it in the Mona Lisa and other paintings. 

Then we think about the Moon in relation to the Earth and distances between space objects and we find more maths. 

I wouldnt be quick to assume whether or not maths has any play in life.

But I just said that maths is a part of this illusion; I do not disagree with you on that. Do you think the matrix, if it was real, wouldn't be mathematically impressive, just like this universe? Sure, it has various ratios and they are reflected in nature, even in pine cones. It doesn't mean that it's not an illusion. You can dream up extremely complex dreams, which is what you did. There's no rule in reality to no allow for mathematics and ratios to be a part of a dream.

It's just that these interesting secrets are constructed to mesmerize you and distract you from the real purpose - learning to WAKE UP.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus