justfortoday

A Detailed Explanation of How, and Why You Are the Only One Conscious

124 posts in this topic

@justfortodayEverything made sense, until the part where you say God goes through one life at a time. Have you verified this or is this a story that you've made up to explain reality?

How does God decide which life to start from? Does it start from the ant's life? Or justfortoday's life? Or an alien's life? And how do the choices of one life affect the future life? 

I think your theory would be way more elegant if all lives were lived simultaneously and in an instant (just as all stories were made simultaneously and in an instant) by One Being. 

Just now, Setzer901 said:

@justfortodayEverything made sense, until the part where you say God goes through one life at a time. Have you verified this or is this a story that you've made up to explain reality?

How does God decide which life to start from? Does it start from the ant's life? Or justfortoday's life? Or an alien's life? And how do the choices of one life affect the future life? 

I think your theory would be way more elegant if all lives were lived simultaneously and in an instant (just as all stories were made simultaneously and in an instant) by One Being. 

I think so too. "one at the time" sounds like self imposing limits, to something completely unlimited. That's the one part that doesn't make much sense to me, but i'm not saying it must be wrong. 

3 hours ago, amanen said:

I think its false to say the dreams are noncurrent because from the standpoint of no time they are all happening in the present moment, though this one dream is by no means influenced by any other dream. .

Precisely.  When you wake up it's gone  there's no grand Master behind the scenes orchestrating a master dream that you will then go back and play different roles in.  What is before you now is all there is.  Your an infinite dreamer

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The idea that God lives life by life in a consecutive manner and not all lives at once implies that God is bound by linear time.

I think solipsism is a conclusion that a mind arrives at because it has a hard time grasping how can One live infinite points of view simultaneously. It's much easier to think that there's only one point of view.

8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I think solipsism is a conclusion that a mind arrives at because it has a hard time grasping how can One live infinite points of view simultaneously. It's much easier to think that there's only one point of view.

No it's because of oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

No it's because of oneness.

Oneness doesn't contradict being able to have multiple points of view.

6 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I agree, I also still have a problem grasping that. Both perspectives "make sense".

I know only THIS, right here. But this doesn't mean, at least as far as I "understand", that there couldn't be other experiences that the real I is having which I chose to exclude to create the illusion of finitude. Yeah, somehow this contradicts oneness. But taking infinity into account, then again it doesn't necessarily.

I really am trying to make this practical and right-here-and-now-observable and not only an idea.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

27 minutes ago, vladorion said:

You can have an awakening that will shatter that.  You will realize that everything is you right now.  There is nothing hidden from you . 

But afterwards it does make sense.  If there were actually  multiple  experiences..they would be actual.  And then reality would not actually be One.  Instead , reality offers the appearance of multiple experiences - but it is an illusion.  They are not actual.  There can only be one actuality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can have an awakening that will shatter that.  You will realize that everything is you right now.  There is nothing hidden from you . 

But afterwards it does make sense.  If there were actually  multiple  experiences..they would be actual.  And then reality would not actually be One.  Instead , reality offers the appearance of multiple experiences - but it is an illusion.  They are not actual.  There can only be one actuality.

so do you agree with OP that "others" are just " empty suits" ? 
or...
We are both imaginary, there's only GOD. Only God's mind. "Forza21" is character in a dream, so are you. 

@Leo Gura
what do you think about description from this post?

Edited by Forza21

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

so do you agree with OP that "others" are just " empty suits" ? 

This is a dream.  And you are God dreaming it.  The end.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, vladorion said:

It does.

If Consciousness is One, It has to be conscious of all of Itself, always. Otherwise it would either be not One or not Consciousness.

If there is something outside of your Consciousness then that would be unconsciousness, which is impossible because Consciousness is Absolute.

And there can not be another Consciousness outside your Consciousness. This would directly contradict that You are God and that God is One/Singular. 

27 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

It does.

If Consciousness is One, It has to be conscious of all of Itself, always. Otherwise it would either be not One or not Consciousness.

If there is something outside of your Consciousness then that would be unconsciousness, which is impossible because Consciousness is Absolute.

And there can not be another Consciousness outside your Consciousness. This would directly contradict that You are God and that God is One/Singular. 

There's no such thing as one consciousness. Each consciousness is a unique point from which Source is looking at itself and those are infinite.

To say that God can only have one point of view is placing limitations on the infinite.

11 minutes ago, vladorion said:

There's no such thing as one consciousness. Each consciousness is a unique point from which Source is looking at itself and those are infinite.

That's true from the relative perspective. 

12 minutes ago, vladorion said:

To say that God can only have one point of view is placing limitations on the infinite.

If God could split Itself, God would lose Its Perfection, because then God wouldn't be ABSOLUTELY Singular anymore.

By destroying God's Oneness you would kinda destroy God. You would turn God into finite seperate pieces.

Saying that this moment is all that is doesn't turn God into a finite piece. Because this bubble only appears to be a finite piece, while actually it is Absolute Infinity. All of Infinity disguised as this finite piece.

So it appears as a finite piece, while actually it Is Infinity. So this finiteness (and apparant seperateness of phenomena in this bubble) is not actual, it's an illusion.

Whereas if you litterly split consciousness, then that would not merely be an illusion of seperateness and finiteness. It would be ACTUAL seperateness and ACTUAL finiteness. You would have destroyed God.

But also, this now moment (which is all there is) keeps shapeshifting into different forms, so all forms within Infinity will get their turn, I guess.

On 2/21/2022 at 5:50 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

Same here. I don't get why not simultaneously.

Because there aren't two things happening. There is no other. Awareness itself is the connection between what is already not separate... Thing is though, that actually doesn't make sense. Everything that appears, including time, isn't actually even "something appearing." @justfortoday has performed quite a nice explanation for this but in the end it actually is not logical, it's infinite.

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

That's true from the relative perspective. 

If God could split Itself, God would lose Its Perfection, because then God wouldn't be ABSOLUTELY Singular anymore.

By destroying God's Oneness you would kinda destroy God. You would turn God into finite seperate pieces.

Saying that this moment is all that is doesn't turn God into a finite piece. Because this bubble only appears to be a finite piece, while actually it is Absolute Infinity. All of Infinity disguised as this finite piece.

So it appears as a finite piece, while actually it Is Infinity. So this finiteness (and apparant seperateness of phenomena in this bubble) is not actual, it's an illusion.

Whereas if you litterly split consciousness, then that would not merely be an illusion of seperateness and finiteness. It would be ACTUAL seperateness and ACTUAL finiteness. You would have destroyed God.

But also, this now moment (which is all there is) keeps shapeshifting into different forms, so all forms within Infinity will get their turn, I guess.

Yes. Anything that ever happens or can be talked about is relative.

Nothing can be said about absolute perspective because there's no such thing. All perspectives are relative.

7 hours ago, The0Self said:

Thing is though, that actually doesn't make sense.

I think that's why my mind is just unable to get it without the direct experience of exactly this truth.

Also what @GreenWoods is saying is not logical in my opinion. The logic that oneness must experience itself as all of itself, always, without being able to filter itself into its own apparent multitude - just doesn't match what I experienced as the infinite and it's not a sound logical explanation in my opinion.

It's confusing, it's illogical, but I'm not saying I deny it. I pretty much feel it creeping up on me that you guys are right about this, and it changes a lot (or nothing). I truly don't know. But I'm coming to see that of course this is not something to be logically coherent or understandable.

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

Yes. Anything that ever happens or can be talked about is relative.

Nothing can be said about absolute perspective because there's no such thing. All perspectives are relative.

Anything that "happens" or "is" or "exists" is Absolute, because it is God. The Absolute is right here.

.Nothing can be said about absolute perspective because there's no such thing. 

You are It right now.

. All perspectives are relative.

Not God's.

2 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I think that's why my mind is just unable to get it without the direct experience of exactly this truth.

Also what @GreenWoods is saying is not logical in my opinion. The logic that oneness must experience itself as all of itself, always, without being able to filter itself into its own apparent multitude - just doesn't match what I experienced as the infinite and it's not a sound logical explanation in my opinion.

It's confusing, it's illogical, l

It's only confusing because it's sp God damn counterintuitive..yet it is so simple.  It's the materialist paradigm and the way we have been brought up into this story that is really the elaborate one.  God has to make the illusion so elaborate that you can't even unwind it in your mind - your mind has been so conditioned to it already.  But yes direct experience is king.  Otherwise this can be taken on as a belief and we don't want that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 2022-02-21 at 1:58 PM, justfortoday said:

First, this is not for novices. I have seen a lot of questions and discussions on this forum about Solipsism, and people misunderstanding how it is that they could be the only conscious beings in existence. So, I wanted to drop some truth and give a detailed explanation for how it actually works.

Who the hell am I and why am I qualified to speak on this?

I'm a seeker, just like you, who has had dozens of incredibly powerful awakenings where I've realized the nature of reality and the self. I also had a near death experience where my heart stopped for 35 seconds in the hospital, and experienced the infinite. I have done psychedelics, as well as intensive self inquiry and experimentation with my visual field. All I ask is that you keep an open mind to the following, and I hope it helps.

So, is Solipsism true? 

100% Yes. However, you need to understand a few things to grasp this:

1 — What is God?

God is another word for that which cannot be spoken. It is "nothing." The great silence. Nothing is uncreated, as there is nothing else to create it, and necessary, as non-existence is impossible, as you would need existence to define against it.

"Nothing" / that which cannot be spoken is:

• Not a "thing", but a being
  • Eternal (as it did not have a beginning, nor an end, as it is uncreated)
  • Non-localized (as there is nothing outside of it to be contained in)
  • All powerful (as physical limits do not exist prior to nothing, there is nothing to limit it).

Because this "nothing" is all powerful, nothing limited it from "awakening" or creating consciousness. An important fact to recognize, is that this "nothing" is mystical in origin. That is right, reality is mystical in origin, and not mechanical. It literally came out of nowhere, and no when. Complete magic. Let this sink in.

2 — Notice that everything is happening in your mind

Look around you, look at your body, a tree, a house, whatever.

Realize that all of reality is appearing in your consciousness. No matter what you do, you cannot escape the colors, sounds, feelings, thoughts, etc.

Even if you come from the materialist paradigm that it is all your brain, everything you are experiencing is appearing in your mind.

You have never, in fact, experienced anything other than your mind.

Yes? Good.

Now, where most go wrong is that they assume that the colors, sounds, thoughts, feelings, sensations, etc, are happening in their brain, and that they are receiving input from a physical world and a physical universe. But notice that it is exactly backwards. 

You have zero experience of a brain, or a face, or a head.

Look at your own direct experience and notice that right where your "face" should be, you have a luminous void in which the world, colors, sounds, feelings, etc, are appearing.

This void, or screen, is happening nowhere. Everything you have ever experienced has taken place in this void.

Close your eyes. What do you see?

A dark field.

This dark field is what holds your entire existence.

Objects, the universe, the world, everything appears in your consciousness, not the other way around.

3 — What is reality?

Reality is a VR experience or game, created by God, to keep itself entertained for all eternity.

4 — Am I God?

Yes. You are conscious. You are god.

See, because God is one, there cannot be another experience but its experience. 

God is a singular being dreaming up lifetime after lifetime, from the first person perspective, for eternity.

It has nothing else to entertain itself for all eternity but to dream.

And your life, right now, is one of those dreams.

You are literally God dreaming that it is your human self.

And when your current lifetime ends, you awake as a new self, in a new dream, and the process repeats.

Your consciousness is God's consciousness. And you have been awake, dreaming lifetime after lifetime for EVER.

5 — Is my life a dream?

Yes. Your life is a dream.

There is no physical universe, physical world, physical anything. 

It is all simply appearances happening within your consciousness.

Everything you try to use as an excuse to this fact is in essence delusion.

Your senses are not communicating information to you from an outside source. 

Your visual field, what you are experiencing right now, is all there is. There is nothing behind the appearance causing it, and no 3D dimensionality. 

It is simply a flat screen "wrapped" around your "head", projecting images for you.

And this creates the illusion of being a physical body.

6 — Are others conscious?

No. Others are not conscious. Only you are conscious. 

There is ONE single instance of consciousness in existence. And that instance is YOU right now.

All "others" in your dream are simply shards of your own infinite mind. This mind again, is happening nowhere. It is absolute.

7— But how does it work?

Here is where it gets juicy:

So, as God is eternal all powerful.

It created this dream reality all at once, without any self living it.

All possible dreams. All possible lifetimes. All possible combinations of storylines, characters, and evens. All possible colors, sounds, feelings, objects, etc.

Everything that could ever possibly be (again, these are dreams, as nothing can be outside of a dream / consciousness), were imagined all at once.

All of reality created in one instant, but without any animating self or consciousness to experience it.

All characters were empty suits, as they were simply models created by this infinite mind.

Once that was done, God decided to JUMP in and live each possible lifetime and each possible character, from the first person perspective.

Your life /dream right now is one of those combinations / possibilities. And once you are done with this life, you will go on to live another dream.

You get it?

"My" life and "your" life are non concurrent — they are not simultaneous experiences.

God could have lived 1 million lifetimes between yours and mine.

From your perspective, it looks like there are others, but in reality, everyone in your dream is one of those empty suits that God imagined during the moment of creation.

But it gets more twisted, because one day you will live their existence within the dream, as they are another character. And you will then encounter a non-conscious version of yourself, but you will be in another character's body.

8 — Is my life a Replay? Do I have free will?

Yes, your life is a replay. It already happened in the mind of God, and what you are, is God *experiencing* that movie or dream.

Yes, you have free will, and can alter the chain of events unfolding in your dream. It is an interactive movie or VR experience.

----

Hope it helps.

If you have any questions please post below and I will try to answer.

so you think the person reading this post and typing this response (me) doesn't exist because I feel quite alive, and if everyone from your pov is just avatars what enticed you to make this post , who are you trying to convince if you're the only conscious being in existence why write all this when the only one reading it is you?

Edited by patricknotstar