justfortoday

A Detailed Explanation of How, and Why You Are the Only One Conscious

124 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@justfortoday no it doesn't plan it ahead of time and then play it out.  It does both simultaneously.  Other than that what you are saying is accurate. Everything is created on the fly.  Infinity is able to do that.

You keep mixing up the concept of what I am trying to say here.

Story is written in the Absolute (as everything in the dream must be imagined) / Story is lived in the relative.

If you want to say that both are happening simultaneously, sure.

However, the relative dream is a derivative manifestation of the Absolute

It does not change the fact that:

A) You are God

B) You are all alone

These words on your screen are nothing but shards of your own schizoid mind. And every single frame of your visual field is just like a movie playing on a screen, and YOU are that screen. The movie is the screen, is the movie, is the script, is the audio, is everything. 

It's all a VR game designed by God (you) to not be lonely for all eternity.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday

Awesome post, it is starting to make more sense now.

So the most mind boggling and seemingly impossible thing to understand was always that there is ONLY my pov.

But what I understand now is that as long as I'm living through my own lifetime, I'm the only experience god is having.

Once I'm dead I'll move on to live another life (or maybe I'll just bask in infinity for some "time"??!!).

As long as I'm living, "everybody" else is just like a NPC who technically doesn't have consciousness (right?!!), including just for today.

But "Federico" will "die" someday, and at some point the consciousness that's writing this post right now is gonna have become justfortoday and is gonna create a post on a forum about consciousness, but it's gonna be "me" who is writing the post.

And actually it is "me" who created this thread, just not from my limited human pov that I'm currently inhabiting.

Am I getting it right more or less?

3 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Of course ?

Exactly. Sorry if I misunderstood someone.

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be condescending, I’m sure you knew that already.  

Explaining this stuff and comprehending it is so tricky. Because language is inherently dualistic, you must fall on one side or the other in order to make a sensical affirmative statement about anything, and so no matter how one tries to explain something as paradoxical and all encompassing as non-duality, someone can always come around and say “No, it’s not like that, it’s like this”.

Because non-duality can only be grasped implicitly, trying to communicate it in an explicit manner is almost futile unless the person listening is able to read between the lines of what is explicitly being stated.

God is truly fascinating. It creates a perfect dream to delude itself but then it also creates this amazing post to explain in detail what is really going on. As if it can't decide does it want to stay asleep or to be awake. ?

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

God is truly fascinating. It creates a perfect dream to delude itself but then it also creates this amazing post to explain in detail what is really going on. As if it can't decide does it want to stay asleep or to be awake. ?

No.  It wants you to wake up! Wake up! When you do you won't need us anymore....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  It wants you to wake up! Wake up! When you do you won't need us anymore....

But even when I awake, the dream still goes on until I "die". I have to spend time with my imaginary friends, there is nothing else to do ?

27 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

It does not change the fact that:

A) You are God

B) You are all alone

It's all a VR game designed by God (you) to not be lonely for all eternity.

@justfortoday This is exactly what I felt during my first awakening experience. That I'm infinite and as God I have no equal to experience/interact with. So I play this oldest game of hide and seek with myself to fell like "we are in this together" until I realize what I really am. 

39 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Tyler Durden you don't know what awakening is yet.  You do DIE.

I presumed that awakening means to become conscious that life is a dream and that you are God. If I die, I will just start another dream with a new character as OP said.

Edited by Tyler Durden

The "I am" that believes itself to be God isn't real and neither are it's beliefs.

Illusory beliefs stemming from an illusory individual.

❤ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I presumed that awakening means to become conscious that life is a dream and that you are God. If I die, I will just start another dream with a new character as OP said.

Words cannot describe it.  You do die and become God.  You will return to the body until you are ready to become the singularity forever.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The "I am" that believes itself to be God isn't real and neither are it's beliefs.

Illusory beliefs stemming from an illusory individual.

❤ 

Stop with the neo-Advaita crap. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Stop with the neo-Advaita crap. 

Sure bud ? 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 hours ago, justfortoday said:

But it gets more twisted, because one day you will live their existence within the dream, as they are another character

This is at odds with Leo's two latest videos.

You don't harm others in order not to get in trouble with the dream police; there is no mention of you living the lives of those you have harmed.

Likewise if you kill yourself (which you shouldn't) then your family ceases to exist; you living the lives of your family members is not an objection.

@Inliytened1 Do you agree on this?

Am I going to experience my mum's life or not?

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

This is at odds with Leo's two latest videos.

You don't harm others in order not to get in trouble with the dream police; there is no mention of you living the lives of those you have harmed.

Likewise if you kill yourself (which you shouldn't) then your family ceases to exist; you living the lives of your family members is not an objection.

@Inliytened1 Do you agree on this?

Am I going to experience my mum's life or not?

Correct.  This is a dream just like your night time dream.   Your mothers life has no meaning outside the dream.  Your mother exists only as what you are dreaming about her right  now.  When you wake up it's gone with the dream.  You don't live her life after.  You may dream something entirely new though. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Correct.  This is a dream just like your night time dream.   Your mothers life has no meaning outside the dream.  Your mother exists only as what you are dreaming about her right  now.  When you wake up it's gone with the dream.  You don't live her life after.  You may dream something entirely new though. 

Nice thx.

Thank you for such a clear and to the point explanations, i so agree. I found that apart from psychedelic experiences of the void, bringing the physical body through very intense holotropic breath work (as developed by Stan Grof), to the psychedelic bodily feeling of the void is very helpful. 

I think its false to say the dreams are noncurrent because from the standpoint of no time they are all happening in the present moment, though this one dream is by no means influenced by any other dream. By that I mean everybody you see are still inside your consciousness.

As for the experience of a brain, or a face, or a head, you can actually become so conscious that it is realized that only your direct experience is real, and that the body is completely hallucinatory even as you experience it it partially. There is no such thing as a body, it is always a partial experience, and when you are not experiencing the rest of the body, it actually does not even exist.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

very good publication, very deep, but in the final part it twists. there is no time. there are no linear successive experiences, god does not have to entertain. everything is right now 

you are alone but you are not alone because you are not you, you are the still void without limits, there is no loneliness, only perfection 

I don't understand the dynamics of the others, but I'm sure it's not that way. It's like the others are you right now and all the apparently experiences collapse in one no experience

Edited by Breakingthewall