NightHawkBuzz

How can I stop being so clueless when it comes to my surroundings?

6 posts in this topic

I have noticed that sometimes I tend to be clueless to my surroundings and everything that is happening around me. Sometimes I don't really pay close attention or any attention at all to people, things or my surroundings. I don't pay as much attention to people, things and situations as I should be. It's like my awareness isn't there sometimes. I would like to know how I can become more aware and stop being so clueless.

@NightHawkBuzz you’re stuck in your head, that’s why.

More mindfulness / meditation practice will help. There may also be trauma as well.

I'm the same way, it sucks, I wish there was an easy solution for it.

Exercise, Sports, Skateboarding, Running, Martial Arts... etcetera 

Anything that stimulates paying attention and thinking about what's right in front of you. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Choose to pay more attention. If that's difficult, then engage in a regular meditation practice and keep your head and senses clear with sunshine, good breathing, whole foods, good sleep.