Karmadhi

Date report, need advice please

150 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Clubs i hate, at least the ones that are open right now. If i cannot talk to girls normally it is a no no for me.

Yeah, I hate game were you cannot talk as well. Try to go for bars and other night game places where you have veranda's, spaces outside, etc. where you can actually have a normal conversation.

8 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I am still on the phase of learning how to get a consistent make out on the first date, closing on the first date is still bit advanced for me. At least with not super sexually liberated girls.

This can be actually counter productive at a higher level. Albeit it depends on the style of your game. If it's clear it's a date (which it should be), all you need is to get to know each other and lots of fun, teasing, so she's comfortable with getting pulled on the second date afterwards. Don't escalate hard physically if it doesn't lead to sex. Kissing her during the first date will drop the tension a bit as well, so overall if you can stay man to women without kissing it's pretty fine as well.

This is a moment where I disagreed with Leo's video : if you can escalate so hard as to touch her breasts/ass in the club, you should already be in your bed having sex given that amount of compliance. Once she's not run by her of the moment emotions she will feel slutty thinking about it and ghost you immediately.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That poor dude had no idea that his sweetheart had already fucked a player on 1st date from a random approach at the mall.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a girl legit complain to me that she gets hit on by so many guys each night that she is sick of being nice to them in turning them all down.

She was complaining to me about this minutes before she got in my bed.

Is it possible to fluff this up abit so it doesn't sound like pure stage orange for all future communication?

Why are you not applying yourself to sound more loving?

I guess your shooting the shit with the guys situation but this is all public and if your plan is to create a more intelligent forum environment this needs to be better phrased. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 minutes ago, Flint said:

If it's clear it's a date (which it should be)

How do you make it clear? I met her from someone and asked her to meet me. Nowhere was it obvious it was a date. It could have been a friendly meeting just as much. Maybe touch without kissing? Otherwise it seems as a friendly meeting to me. Depends also on girl i guess.  This one was 25 so i assumed she expected a kiss if she bothered to go on a date with someone.  I did what you told me and got ghosted after for being too passive in the past multiple times so yeah...

Don't escalate hard physically if it doesn't lead to sex

Kissing for 10 seconds is not hard physically, it is a date not a friendly meeting.

getting pulled on the second date afterwards

Pulling a girl and kissing her are totally different ball parks. Kissing aint much for most girls, just see how easy it is for a girl to kiss u on a club versus sleeping with you.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, integral said:

Is it possible to fluff this up abit so it doesn't sound like pure stage orange for all future communication?

I guess your shooting the shit with the guys situation but this is all public and if your plan is to create a more intelligent forum environment this needs to be better phrased. 

I second this.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

25 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:
1 hour ago, integral said:

I second this.

Thirded.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, integral said:

We made beautiful love as our souls collided in cosmic unity. Forest creatures wept in awe. Everyone lived happily ever after. No dudes were left without love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We made beautiful love as our souls collided in cosmic unity. Forest creatures wept in awe. Everyone lived happily ever after. No dudes were left without love.

Practicing your sense of humour i see ;) 

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lmao, we need more of this

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

lmfaooo i fully enjoyed this  mockery and truth. 

What i'm not getting is, why not bias everything to a higher interpretation bracket. 

The perspective is nuanced and wholistic but the phasing uses a  orange melody. 

Why not make the writing style  green or more feminine or balanced?

Why is there a bias to this orange writing style? It's being interpreted as disrespectful to woman, when your not actually doing so, so then why use a writing style that miscommunicates. It's like using fancy academic words, it's verbal masterbation,  instead of writing to be understood.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura Less jokes, more video uploads - your views ratings are dropping 

64D8258C-B633-4C29-B02E-584C8A1B67FE.jpeg

Edited by K Ghoul

On 17/02/2022 at 0:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

I will befriend the shit out of you.

? I LOVE that one ahahhaha

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No dudes were left without love.

Oh no...

Wait did that guy and the new girl in town eventually hit it off?

Girls don't like parents arranging nice guys for them.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

This one does not, she barely knows people and is cute but not like a 8/10 or anything like that. Just cute/pretty but still normie girl. I should have clarified that. Most importantly she is new in town and does not know a lot of people. She legit complained to me during our date that her life here is still a bit boring and she does not know that many people.

So the chances of me being outcompeted or replaced by someone else, at least until today are quite low. I think she just lost attraction or was not attracted to me but i managed to seduce her successfully during our date and when she went back into logical mode she had buyer's remorse or something.

There's so many things that could be going on with her psyche.

She sounds pretty low self-esteem from your messages on here. Probably tryna rationalise to herself all sorts of things.

A mad thing too is that sometimes your game can be too good, and she thinks you're out of her league. Some girls will then compensate for that by rejecting you to re-up their self esteem, when really they were pre-empting a perceived rejection. Girls are generally more anxious than us lads.

Edited by Ulax
Spelling

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

33 minutes ago, Ulax said:

There's so many things that could be going on with her psyche.

She sounds pretty low self-esteem from your messages on here. Probably tryna rationalise to herself all sorts of things.

A mad thing too is that sometimes your game can be too good, and she thinks you're out of her league. Some girls will then compensate for that by rejecting you to re-up their self esteem, when really they were pre-empting a perceived rejection. Girls are generally more anxious than us lads.

If this is typical girl behaviour then i genuenlly do not understand how basically every guy has been in many relationships during his life.

Have they all went through this shit? 

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

If you act right they act right. If you don't act right they don't behave so well. 

I would say like half the guys are totally clueless about this stuff, they have not bothered learning it or improving it.

Sure some are naturals but i doubt every single guy is.

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

If you act right they act right. If you don't act right they don't behave so well. 

Two different guys with the same girl. To one guy she will be a total bitch and to the other she will do anything he wants her to do. 

Everyone goes through it but some men put up with it for longer than others.

Does the video below properly illustrate your point? 

Also, tbh, you could end up getting her using PUA stuff.

But you gotta value yourself, you really wanna hook up with a girl like this? I would be gone.

There's plenty of PUAs who also value themselves in this way.

I recommend always be willing to walk away. Otherwise, on reflection, you're just training yourself to be a really effective co-dependent.

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

@Twentyfirst I’ll give you reason#4 in case you forget the first 3 in the midst of an argument

4. You hit her - you go to jail, that’s usually how it works today 

Why are you lot talking about hitting women lmao?

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

@Ulax lol oh idk it came up randomly somehow so I’m giving advise trying to participate in the thread lol