Karmadhi

Date report, need advice please

150 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi

exactly bro. but then you will start getting pussy and your monkey face will start cheesing again and you'll be all better.

also, i know leo said "this problem won't solve itself" about dating but i think subconsciously if you take care of other parts of your life before dating (especially emotional understanding and healing and health/fitness) you'll feel like you care about yourself more than them and the hoooooooooooes will start acting all wet

*while still dating of course, just prioritize the woman last, that's what zero investment is right? and try going out with friends (who actually want you to succeed of course)

Edited by John Paul

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Im getting tired honestly. No matter how much i try it is still a bit hard not to get emotionally invested AT ALL

@Karmadhi

This is probably why the concept of abundance gets emphasized so much in game.

If you were already texting with three other girls then you probably wouldn't be so upset about that one girl, even if you were also a bit into her. You'd have more of a "hmm yeah, I think I'll give that other girl another chance too, if she responds again..." kind of attitude.

This is basically how it is for many girls which is why they're so unattached so easily.

So just keep going and create more dating options :)

4 minutes ago, John Paul said:

also, i know leo said "this problem won't solve itself" about dating but i think subconsciously if you take care of other parts of your life before dating (especially emotional understanding and healing and health/fitness) you'll feel like you care about yourself more than them and the hoooooooooooes will start acting all wet

For the first 22 years of my life i did exactly that. You have no idea for well put the rest of my life is relative to relationships and dating. I workout, i meditate, i am learning a new language, i am doing a masters degree, i am read self development books, i have a wide circle of diverse and interesting friends, i learn new things about the world and i also love travelling. So tbh choosing to date is something i kind of forced myself to do because my skills were lacking rather than doing it because i had nothing to do. However once you go through the hole you get invested. Kind of like doing heroin even ifyour life is well put together, yes it will not consume you but will still affect your life somewhat.

5 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

This is probably why the concept of abundance gets emphasized so much in game.

This girl was arguably a very very good fit for me, if it was the typical girl i would not care that much. I lost like 3 girls in a month like that and barely cared. You have no idea for much less detached i get from girls now relative to 2 years ago. Each "heartbreak" incrementally makes me more detached. 

6 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

wouldn't be so upset about that one girl,

The main reason i am upset outside of the girl being a high quality girl is the fact that i geniounly dont understand what i did so wrong, if i knew exactly what went wrong it would be a good closure.

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The main reason i am upset outside of the girl being a high quality girl is the fact that i geniounly dont understand what i did so wrong, if i knew exactly what went wrong it would be a good closure.

Got it.

Yeah, if one particular girl is really cool, then it can sting for sure.

25 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Im getting tired honestly. No matter how much i try it is still a bit hard not to get emotionally invested AT ALL, especially if the girl is somewhat good fit for you (high quality girl as they say).

I am a decent guy i dont geniounly think i deserve to be treated like garbage like this.

Look, it's bullshit and the game is rigged against guys.

But when you do finally get the girl you will forget about all the sludge and barbed wire you had to crawl through to get there, trust me.

hrhrhtewgfegege

17 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Yeah, if one particular girl is really cool, then it can sting for sure.

Also not knowing what you did wrong. This makes you think about it over and over again and just you more and more attached.

33 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So just keep going and create more dating options

That is what i plan to do anyway.

33 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

If you were already texting with three other girls then you probably wouldn't be so upset about that one girl

I wouldnt have time to go out with 3 girls at the same time though. Dating takes time, i have a busy life. 1 date a week is more than enough for me. Maybe 2 max :P .

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

Look, it's bullshit and the game is rigged against guys.

It is rigged against normal guys. Scumbags i know in real life have no issues with girls. But i do not want to get into that rant again here.

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

But when you do finally get the girl you will forget about all the sludge and barbed wire you had to crawl through to get there, trust me.

Honestly man it is the only thing that keeps me going, this exact thought. 

Just like i foget how hard it was for me to make friends in the past because now it is almost effortless for me due to all the work i did on myself regarding socializing, being interesting, funny and developing a keen sense of social intelligence. I kinda take it for granted now :P 

Thank you for your motivational words Roy, appreciate it!

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

My vision for what i want is the only thing that keeps me motivated to keep moving forward.

Which is?

27 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

It is rigged against normal guys. Scumbags i know in real life have no issues with girls. But i do not want to get into that rant again here.

Careful with the projection. It Will hurt you in the long run.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

The main reason i am upset outside of the girl being a high quality girl is the fact that i geniounly dont understand what i did so wrong

Sometimes you did nothing wrong, it's just that realistically attractive girls have lots of options so they can afford to act flakey and as a guy you're just one of her many options so the odds are always against you when it comes to any specific girl. Which is why you gotta talk to lots of girls. The chances of you landing the specific girl you want are very low. It's like with fishing: if you try to target one specific fish in the lake, you're gonna be very frustrated.

if i knew exactly what went wrong it would be a good closure.

Girls will almost never give you that. So you just gotta move on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

t's just that realistically attractive girls have lots of options

This one does not, she barely knows people and is cute but not like a 8/10 or anything like that. Just cute/pretty but still normie girl. I should have clarified that. Most importantly she is new in town and does not know a lot of people. She legit complained to me during our date that her life here is still a bit boring and she does not know that many people.

So the chances of me being outcompeted or replaced by someone else, at least until today are quite low. I think she just lost attraction or was not attracted to me but i managed to seduce her successfully during our date and when she went back into logical mode she had buyer's remorse or something.

Edited by Karmadhi

Yeah, the lack of feedback is the worst part, when trying to improve.

That's why having friends with a lot of experience helps because they might clarify a thing or two for you.

15 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

This one does not, she barely knows people and is cute but not like a 8/10 or anything like that. Just cute/pretty but still normie girl. I should have clarified that. Most importantly she is new in town and does not know a lot of people. She legit complained to me during our date that her life here is still a bit boring and she does not know that many people.

So the chances of me being outcompeted or replaced by someone else, at least until today are quite low.

I'm not saying you got out-competed per se. I'm just saying that attractive girls can afford to act nonchalant, picky, and flaky. They often don't need a good reason to ignore or reject you because they know some new guy will come along soon.

I slept with a girl who was brand new in town once. She barely knew anybody expect her aunt and uncle. The night after I slept with her, I drove her home, and in her house was already sitting her aunt and uncle with some random dude they found for this girl to date. He was sitting there patiently waiting for her as I drove her up. Unfortunately for him, in the car I told my girl that she should suck this dude's dick. Which basically blew him out with her. That poor dude had no idea that his sweetheart had already fucked a player on 1st date from a random approach at the mall.

@Karmadhi Normies who don't know what they want from life are in a sense harder than hot girls, hard to vibe with them if you are a self-actualizer. And why would you want to try to fight this uphill battle if she is just as pretty as the other girl? She thinks like that, too, it's suspicious, not flattering if you stick to that girl.

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

She legit complained to me during our date that her life here is still a bit boring and she does not know that many people.

Why would you listen to a girl complaining during a first date, though? Throw a joke, throw a joke, "OK being serious time!" ... for 30 seconds, then think up a stupid story, throw a joke. Positivity and acceptance. She tells you she is new to the city and doesn't know anyone? Then you say "no wonder, you have had the courage to talk to me then", "I am the state President, I know everyone, I will show you where all the best parties, food is" and you take her to a kebab stall xD or whatever, randomly greeting people like you know them on the way. You get the gist. Some girls will cringe, some will love it, all depending on the girl and your creativity and delivery.

17 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

She legit complained to me during our date that her life here is still a bit boring and she does not know that many people.

I had a girl legit complain to me that she gets hit on by so many guys each night that she is sick of being nice to them in turning them all down.

She was complaining to me about this minutes before she got in my bed.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was sitting there patiently waiting for her as I drove her up.

@Leo Gura How did he meet her? That seems creepy!

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not saying you got out-competed per se. I'm just saying that attractive girls can afford to act nonchalant, picky, and flaky. They often don't need a good reason to ignore or reject you because they know some new guy will come along soon.

I slept with a girl who was brand new in town once. She barely knew anybody expect her aunt and uncle. The night after I slept with her, I drove her home, and in her house was already sitting her aunt and uncle with some random dude they found for this girl to date. He was sitting there waiting for her as I drove her up.

That's why every new girl needs to be threatened by the idea that she will pay some kind of great price for leaving you. 

Even the most beautiful women in the world must realize that when he is in the presence of a real strong and shrewd man, that are serious consequences to what she says and does. 

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura How did he meet her? That seems creepy!

Aunt and uncle brought him over, like the nice-guy chump they thought she wanted to date.

"Here's a nice boy for you."

But she didn't want a nice boy, she wanted a player.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

she wanted a player.

@Leo Gura she wanted you ;)  Did you end up seeing her again?

Edited by Yali

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a girl legit complain to me that she gets hit on by so many guys each night that she is sick of being nice to them in turning them all down.

I said that as proof that she did not have 20 guys orbiting her as you might have assumed.

18 minutes ago, Girzo said:

And why would you want to try to fight this uphill battle if she is just as pretty as the other girl?

I said she is pretty but not hot. Maybe a 6.5/10. Also we had good chemistry, we had fun and she was into the stuff i am. She was also very fun and we had a ton of good laughs and shit. Pleasent person overall (if i dont count the dumb af games).

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm just saying that attractive girls can afford to act nonchalant, picky, and flaky

She is cute but not as attractive as you might think. Keep in mind i have very low standards for what i find attractive.

21 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Why would you listen to a girl complaining during a first date, though? Throw a joke, throw a joke

Bro please do not assume a 3 hour interaction based on that. I did joke about it, that is not the point. The point is she doesnt have as many options as u guys might wronglly assume and i have to clarify it.

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Pleasent person overall (if i dont count the dumb af games)

Then ask yourself if "dumb af" games are something you want to learn to play or if it is not your forte. If not then look for someone else, you might need to do so anyway because if you don't already know the games she plays you will probably lose before you understand them.

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Bro please do not assume a 3 hour interaction based on that. I did joke about it, that is not the point. The point is she doesnt have as many options as u guys might wronglly assume and i have to clarify it.

Yeah, I suspect so, just have wanted to write a little for myself. Don't take that part as necessarily directed at you, please :)