SQAAD

I Dont Understand Why Leo Deleted his latest video

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The problem is that I'm not convinced that any of this nondual/solipsism stuff is true. So why would I put a huge amount of time and energy into something which maybe isn't true?

So you could maybe at least convince me that this stuff isn't nonsense. And then I could start doing the hard work..

Why does he have to do that? Furthermore why should he? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why does he have to do that? Furthermore why should he? 

For the same reason why he has uploaded all his other videos. Guess you have to ask him, why he uploaded all the videos.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

For the same reason why he has uploaded all his other videos. Guess you have to ask him, why he uploaded all the videos.

According to him teaching is for.him and is no different than hunting squirrels.

Dude..the point is the discovery of Truth is for you because you ARE Truth.  Truth desires Truth for itself!

If you don't want Truth don't expect others to try and convince you.  After all.  You are creating those others and you have no intention of realizing this because you want to stay asleep! And that's OK.  No one is forcing you to do this stuff.  Go enjoy the dream 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

According to him teaching is for.him and is no different than hunting squirrels.

Dude..the point is the discovery of Truth is for you because you ARE Truth.  Truth desires Truth for itself!

If you don't want Truth don't expect others to try and convince you.  After all.  You are creating those others and you have no intention of realizing this because you want to stay asleep! And that's OK

His teaching is for him? But supposedly there is only me, so how is it possible that his teaching is for him?

I do want Truth, but I'm not sure I can get it.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Go enjoy your dream. Come back when you want Truth at all cost.

This is the advice I needed, thanks.

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

His teaching is for him? But supposedly there is only me, so how is it possible that his teaching is for him?

You have everything you need.  All the videos you ever needed are there.   You dont need the Solipsism episode.  The question is are you ready to hear it and do the work.  (Leverage all the tools in the toolbox)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

If you have a deep desire for truth, you will discover it, even if Leo never releases another video. 

@NoSelfSelf

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@SQAAD Do 3 hours of determination sitting and notice  you can only experience yourself and its only you thats more exciting than any video;)

Strong sits are great man. I used to do 1 to 2 hours for a period. 

After strong sits, your focus would be ridiculously elevated. I felt like i lifted 500 pounds using my brain. 

I strongly believe that if I was to keep doing strong sits consistently for more time,, something remarkable would happen. 

It definitely elevates your consciousness better than any other sober method. 

Only problem I found is that I would get these huge ego backslashes that were very unpleasant. I would want to binge on junk food and engage in other low consciousness activity. 

You can't push yourself to the absolute limit every day unless maybe you are a madman like David Goggins. Or maybe I am just creating excuses for myself. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you truly wanted to know you would do the work without my video. The only reason you're here is because you don't want to do serious work.

People are here because they resonate. For their whole lives they have been told they're not enough, that something needs to change about them, and that there is hard work, facing fears and becoming better to be done. All the energy is wasted in maintaining this false identity / narrative, and you're actually feeding it, not breaking it apart.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Most people are not ready to accept that there are no other minds in existence but their mind

The fact that the claim is explicitly made here that other minds are imaginary or pseudo minds of your mind as God..may simply be too shattering to peoples current worldview to handle.  

Do you even notice how you much you contradict yourself?

25 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Do you even notice how you much you contradict yourself?

Oneness will run into this.  That is what happens even you use language or duality to point to oneness or Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oneness will run into this.  That is what happens even you use language or duality to point to oneness or Infinity 

Curiosity kills the cat has never been truer

5 minutes ago, Vido said:

Curiosity kills the cat has never been truer

Yup

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Ananta said:

Sorry that my opinion and usage of pronouns triggered you! 

I do use pronouns and will continue to do so when speaking and writing. 

Hope you're feeling better now.

An egoic reaction to an egoic reaction is normality. Such as this one.

Much easier to mock a reaction or belitte the person for having it, than to ask why such a disparity exists between deleting one video and the emotional reaction attached to it. This post is another example of the trait.

Edited by BlueOak

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you don't want Truth don't expect others to try and convince you.  After all.  You are creating those others and you have no intention of realizing this because you want to stay asleep! And that's OK.  No one is forcing you to do this stuff.  Go enjoy the dream

I don't know about this.

1. If he made the videos only for himself, then why the need to upload the videos online, get a shit ton of backlash and cult-calling unnecessarily? Also, possibly legal actions taken towards him, due to his videos causing deep issues to unstable minds? All this is just making his life harder, completely unnecessarily. What's the point?

In this context, you can (maybe) argue that he is uploading the videos to make money to survive, as his life purpose, but then it deeply contradicts this because life purpose = serving others = not doing this only for himself.

You can also (maybe) argue that he is uploading the videos solely for money and not as his life purpose but then he is going against his philosophy of making income through your life purpose. And also, what is his life purpose even then? Selling a course on how to find a life purpose? :D

2. Then you say: ''If you don't want Truth don't expect others to try and convince you.''

Meh. If you wanted Truth, you wouldn't need anyone to convince you in the first place.

Likewise, How the hell do you want Truth if there are no any teachers (sources of inspiration) to introduce you to this whole world of Truth?

Sure, the first ever people to go after Truth didn't have any teachers, by definition. But these people were extremely rare. And even then, some people probably intentionally or unintentionally convinced them of Truth or of starting the journey to seek the Truth. I mean, are you seriously claiming that the role of all the spiritual teachers and leaders in the past were useless? Come on now. There is a reason 99.9% of people have no fucking idea of what Truth is - because there's not enough influence on them. I don't think I would have started doing this work myself, if it wasn't for teachers guiding me and introducing me into this world.

To say that that all the public wisdom, books, teachings and deep insights of spiritual masters out there are useless, is stupid. They have definitely convinced and inspired thousands, if not millions of people to become seekers. All these seekers wants Truth precisely because they have been convinced that they are asleep and that there is something like waking up and Truth. This is pretty much as stupid as the new-agey people who says that there is nothing to do, you are already awakened. ''No one can convince you into seeking Truth, you are either interested or you are not, there is nothing to do. Don't doubt yourself and seek for inspiration or any teachers to change your mind and show you the path''. This inaction is precisely what Leo is against. Please now.

What is the point of this forum? Aside from all the practical normal human stuff, it is pretty much just bunch of people and Leo trying to convince each other of Truth or the seeking of it. Whatever their Truth is.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Leo launched this video because he wanted to explain what is the truth for him, as he always does. but he knows that in this case the thing is too controversial, too disturbing.  So he did the maneuver of taking out the video so long desired by the people here and after a while he deletes it, but there will always be someone who has downloaded it. he will not allow it to be on reddit or on easy-to-find sites, whoever wants to listen to it must do some research. Gain it with difficulty. brilliant, as always

Edited by Breakingthewall

43 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

I don't know about this.

1. If he made the videos only for himself, then why the need to upload the videos online, get a shit ton of backlash and cult-calling unnecessarily? Also, possibly legal actions taken towards him, due to his videos causing deep issues to unstable minds? All this is just making his life harder, completely unnecessarily. What's the point?

In this context, you can (maybe) argue that he is uploading the videos to make money to survive, as his life purpose, but then it deeply contradicts this because life purpose = serving others = not doing this only for himself.

You can also (maybe) argue that he is uploading the videos solely for money and not as his life purpose but then he is going against his philosophy of making income through your life purpose. And also, what is his life purpose even then? Selling a course on how to find a life purpose? :D

2. Then you say: ''If you don't want Truth don't expect others to try and convince you.''

Meh. How the hell do you want Truth if there are no any teachers (sources of inspiration) to introduce you to this whole world of Truth?

Sure, the first ever people to go after Truth didn't have any teachers, by definition. But, are you seriously claiming that the role of all the spiritual teachers and leaders in the past were useless? Come on now. There is a reason 99.9% of people have no fucking idea of what Truth is - because there's not enough influence on them. I don't think I would have started doing this work myself, if it wasn't for teachers guiding me and introducing me into this world.

To say that that all the public wisdom, books, teachings and deep insights of spiritual masters out there are useless, is stupid. They have definitely convinced and inspired thousands, if not millions of people to become seekers. All these seekers wants Truth precisely because they have been convinced that they are asleep and that there is something like waking up and Truth. This is pretty much as stupid as the new-agey people who says that there is nothing to do, you are already awakened. ''No one can convince you into seeking Truth, you are either interested or you are not, there is nothing to do. Don't doubt yourself and seek for inspiration or any teachers to change your mind and show you the path''. This inaction is precisely what Leo is against. Please now.

What is the point of this forum? Aside from all the practical normal human stuff, it is pretty much just bunch of people and Leo trying to convince each other of Truth or the seeking of it. Whatever their Truth is.

If you have reached this level of awakening it is directly realized that you are God and completely alone.  There is no one to teach but your own mind.  You are lucid in your own dream.  So everything you do Is purely imagined 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

An egoic reaction to an egoic reaction is normality. Such as this one.

Much easier to mock a reaction or belitte the person for having it, than to ask why such a disparity exists between deleting one video and the emotional reaction attached to it. This post is another example of the trait.

Relax and breathe. Seriously, My original post was one sentence long and 1/2 of it was repeating exactly what Leo had said. 

Chill ? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Relax and breathe. Seriously,

You are projecting.

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

You are projecting.

???

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda