PataFoiFoi

How does Oneness seperate itself so well?

111 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Simultaneous experiences occur within Infinity and you are Infinity.  There is nothing outside of you.

That's what I think too (based on how time seems to work). Leo says there aren't simultaneous experiences.

I've seen his blog and he's been getting a bit over the top with the drug use. He's getting super high on research chems and having one on one conversations with God about how they're both narcissists, and how that's a great trait, or whatever. He's going to completely lose his mind if nobody says like, you know, maybe don't do drugs. He smokes DMT in nightclubs. This will become dangerous lol, I don't think he's in a good place mentally rn.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because you are Infinity 

infinity but there can be no more than one screen

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

infinity but there can be no more than one screen

Yes. Oneness is Infinity

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. Oneness is Infinity

Yeah you're on my mind outside my mind there is nothing. reality is being created right now by me and if my mind stops, I will be aware that there is nothing outside of it. but... you are creating everything with your mind, etc etc. and they are different creations. we are the same, creating different experiences that interact with each other. Why according to your beliefs this is impossible? 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah you're on my mind outside my mind there is nothing. reality is being created right now by me and if my mind stops, I will be aware that there is nothing outside of it. but... you are creating everything with your mind, etc etc. and they are different creations. we are the same, creating different experiences that interact with each other. Why according to your beliefs this is impossible? 

There are no other minds.  Drop that.  You  are imagining me.  You are God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

There are no other minds.  Drop that.  You  are imagining me.  You are God.  

I understand this. I have had that realization many times. I am all there is. all bubbles burst and there is only unity. but god's trick is to create many apparent bubbles from which to experience different realities. none is real in the sense that they are an illusion, but all are simultaneous and interact with each other. they are all infinite and seemingly separate. Why wouldn't God be able to do that? isn't it unlimited?

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I understand this. I have had that realization many times. I am all there is. all bubbles burst and there is only unity. but god's trick is to create many apparent bubbles from which to experience different realities. none is real in the sense that they are an illusion, but all are simultaneous and interact with each other. they are all infinite and seemingly separate. Why wouldn't God be able to do that? isn't it unlimited?

It can do it via illusion.  But by its own Infinity it cannot separate itself because it is One.  It can only trick itself or create the illusion of many.  Which it does so well.  You do it so well.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It can do it via illusion.  But by its own Infinity it cannot separate itself because it is One.  It can only trick itself or create the illusion of many.  Which it does so well.  You do it so well.

Yeah, but there are many illusion ,not only one illusion pretending be many. This is the disturbing point that nobody understands

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

He doesn't say that. He says that the only thing that exists is what you are seeing right now and that you are imagining him. but he is also looking at the mobile screen. If you ask him, he will say: you are me. yes yes, but there are two different screens. He would say: no, they are exactly the same. does anyone understand? Where is the point?

"But there are two different SCREENS" . He would say no, there is only his(!) screen. 

If He speaks from God Perspektive then this is true. If He speaks from ego perspective then this is solipsism and that Part I would not understand. 

Where Did He say the screens are the same? If He really said screens are the same, then I could understand it. Because everything is infinity. Infinity is one. Therefore two imaginary screens are ONE, no difference. But as infinite consciousness you can imagine there are two

Edited by OBEler

Enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/17/2022 at 5:42 AM, RMQualtrough said:

That's what I think too (based on how time seems to work). Leo says there aren't simultaneous experiences.

Sorry wanted to clarify  What I was saying is that you imagine simultaneous experiences are happening and that's how reality is created.  When you are dreaming at night you are talking to people and dreaming they are having their own experiences.  That is what I meant by simultaneous experiences occurr within Infinity.  Via imagination not actuality.  You are actuality and there can be no other actuality than you because that is what actuality is by definition 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.