PataFoiFoi

How does Oneness seperate itself so well?

111 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 I get it and that sounds right to me, God is Holding everything in his consciousness. And that what god is not conscious of does not exist. 

But again Leo says He is God and He as God is conscious of just the wall right now. Thats it. Nothing more exists

My pov and other pov, Planet earth therefore Do not exist from the absolute and relative Perspektive 

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 I get it and that sounds right to me, God is Holding everything in his consciousness. And that what god is not conscious of does not exist. 

But again Leo says He is God and He as God is conscious of just the wall right now. Thats it. Nothing more exists

My pov and other pov, Planet earth therefore Do not exist from the absolute and relative Perspektive 

Stop for a second.   Consider this and consider it for real for a second.  Leo is just no different than planet earth.   Stop imagining Leo and fuck..the dude goes poof.  

Now forget your POv and others POV. Just turn inward and ask what you think you are.  This is self inquiry and can lead to a shift in consciousness.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 there is just bliss and enjoing existence when I do that, everything else somehow goes in background, almost vanishes or is absorbed by this existence

But that doesnt help me to understand what Leo says

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 there is just bliss and enjoing existence when I do that, everything else somehow goes in background, almost vanishes or is absorbed by this existence

Excellent. 

@Inliytened1 

But that doesnt help me to understand what Leo says

What part of the teachings are you finding confusion? I can try to clarify.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ok so is this a Problem of speaking about different perspectives?

Leo says his own sensory bubble (lets say seing the wall) is the only creation in the Universe. Nothing outside of this sensory bubble exists. Inside this sensory bubble there is also nothing more existsting than the appearance of the wall. 

So what about all these other creations:Planets, beings, science and so on? Leo says they do in this case not exist. Absolutely. 

17 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Leo says his own sensory bubble (lets say seing the wall) is the only creation in the Universe

He doesn't say that. He says that the only thing that exists is what you are seeing right now and that you are imagining him. but he is also looking at the mobile screen. If you ask him, he will say: you are me. yes yes, but there are two different screens. He would say: no, they are exactly the same. does anyone understand? Where is the point?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 ok so is this a Problem of speaking about different perspectives?

Leo says his own sensory bubble (lets say seing the wall) is the only creation in the Universe. Nothing outside of this sensory bubble exists. Inside this sensory bubble there is also nothing more existsting than the appearance of the wall. 

So what about all these other creations:Planets, beings, science and so on? Leo says they do in this case not exist. Absolutely. 

Start here. Riddle me this...when a tree falls in the forest with no one around to hear it does it make a sound? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 no.sound is a subjektive experience. 

But if there are Person a  and Person b around this tree and it falls, these two can hear the sound . Is this possible? 

Back to how I understood Leo, According to him, God can just be in one person (lets say peson a) and therefore Person b cannot hear the Sound. If Person a has no conscious about Person b, Person b would even not exists at all. Not only relative but absolute. Because God is in person a and his experience is all there is. 

Leo also says person b is person a. But then this would be contradicting when He says there is just the sensory bubble of person a("thats what a is conscious of") and nothing else exist. 

This is not logic at all.. Please clarify 

Edited by OBEler

32 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But if there are Person a  and Person b around this tree and it falls, these two can hear the sound . Is this possible? 

Back to how I understood Leo, According to him, God can just be in one person (lets say peson a) and therefore Person b cannot hear the Sound. If Person a has no conscious about Person b, Person b would even not exists at all. Not only relative but absolute. Because God is in person a and his experience is all there is. 

Leo also says person b is person a. But then this would be contradicting when He says there is just the sensory bubble of person a("thats what a is conscious of") and nothing else exist. 

The solution to your dilemma  is in Truth there are no persons.. what you are dealing with is pure Absolute Truth.  It is an Infinite field of Consciousness.  This sensory bubble is the Absolute.  We just append or imagine an individual that is having these sensations to it and then we append or imagine  another that can be around us.  This is how we generate reality.  But really it's just Consciousness and you are Consciousness.  And if you are not conscious of it directly then it doesn't exist!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ok when this field is infinite, can it imagine different people a, b and c who are imagining hearing the imaginary sound at the same imaginary time? Who have their own imaginary pov? So that imaginary Person a can interact through imagination with imaginary Person b? And if a Hurts b, b will feel it in the imagination of the infinite consciousness? 

@Inliytened1 ok when this field is infinite, can it imagine different people a, b and c who are imagining hearing the imaginary sound at the same imaginary time? Who have their own imaginary pov? So that imaginary Person a can interact through imagination with imaginary Person b? And if a Hurts b, b will feel it in the imagination of the infinite consciousness? 

Yes it can imagine anything but notice it is all imaginary and all held within this field of consciousness.  If it imagines there are people with their own minds, then that is what it imagines.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Inliytened1

Why can't many perspectives exist at the same time?

It can within Infinity but remember there can be nothing outside of Infinity and what you are is Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It can within Infinity but remember there can be nothing outside of Infinity and what you are is Infinity 

agree. but why can't infinity be looking at infinite different mobile screens right now? infinity can do whatever it wants, including fragmenting itself into infinitely many infinite parts, which are really the same but apparently not

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

agree. but why can't infinity be looking at infinite different mobile screens right now? infinity can do whatever it wants, including fragmenting itself into infinitely many infinite parts, which are really the same but apparently not

No.  It cannot get outside of itself

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

49 minutes ago, OBEler said:

People are rewording for Leo to turn his belief into just basically normal Advaita or Buddhist tradition. I listened to his entire video, and all the posts he's made here.

He explicitly does not believe in simultaneous appearances. Just what he is aware of presently is the only thing.

He said explicitly other people aren't seeing at the same time.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

People are rewording for Leo to turn his belief into just basically normal Advaita or Buddhist tradition. I listened to his entire video, and all the posts he's made here.

He explicitly does not believe in simultaneous appearances. Just what he is aware of presently is the only thing.

He said explicitly other people aren't seeing at the same time.

Simultaneous experiences occur within Infinity and you are Infinity.  There is nothing outside of you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  It cannot get outside of itself

Really? What is outside? I am creating reality right now right? but I am not aware of it. How do I do it without being aware? Does that seem possible to you, and impossible to look at two screens without being aware of it? why?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Really? What is outside? I am creating reality right now right? but I am not aware of it. How do I do it without being aware? 

Because you are Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.