PataFoiFoi

How does Oneness seperate itself so well?

111 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your in denial.  You told us in a previous post that you realized directly everything was your own Mind and it was total Oneness.  Exactly like a dream.  Unless i misunderstood you.  And you were not able to function as a separate self.

It doesn't mean zombies.  It just means they are being imagined by an Infinite Mind or I finite field of Consciousness.  This field is you. 

By the way- it's totally normal to have this awakening and then fall back into denial - simply because it's too much.  It's too much to stomach for the ego.

That is not what Leo is saying, he is saying he believes what you think you are seeing right now is a lie, as only what he sees exists. People are watching this guy lose his mind from drugs and encouraging it? It doesn't seem like a good thing to do for someone lol.

My ego would not care much about other people, I'm basically a hermit. Feeling at one with inanimate walls and cars was what bothered me.

In my own experience, the existence of moments outside of this one right now was never shown to be false somehow. It's very difficult to remember as this is an experience from April or May 2020... But it was more like a sense that WE are one and are existence itself, since when I came back I wrote a trip report to other people rather than thinking they're p-zombies. So I guess as in, like I'm currently "talking to myself" whereby I post this, and then I read it from your end.

Anyone who gets "there", I wrote shortly following, is completely equal such that a lifelong monk and serial killer are completely equal because all monkness and killerness is gone "there" and only their shared "beingness" remains. Something like that. I did not even know about nonduality at this time, so I called it Monism and it's only following this that I Googled for Monistic religions and found Advaita... My analysis that I wrote was of a tree, where we can believe we are leaves or realize ourselves to be the tree.

Pushing any further on the dosing is blackout or whiteout city. I did not learn anything from exploding into neon and then blacking out on DMT. It was like being anaesthetized.

Edited by RMQualtrough

53 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Leo Gura the contradictions if I did not say that occurs because to create something as opposed to not creating anything is a restriction. The absolute restriction to be sure.

But nothing is more absurd than a postulation of a nothing that exists, to which reason i conclude that the restriction of having to create something at all is actually the absolute ontological primary that not even infinite love/god can take away.

I really can not get away from this issue, in some sense I am rid of any doubt concerning it yet afraid it shows the problem of language more than a great metaphysics.

The way you word things is confusing as hell.

The problem is that you're not yet conscious that something and nothing are absolutely identical. There is no difference between ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. Therefore there is no reason why one thing vs another thing. Therefore the present moment is exactly as it appears and not something else.

When you realize that all present moments are equally absurd, there will not be any reason for why there should be one specific moment vs any possible other, and therefore you have the present moment and no none other!

42 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Leo Gura Just to be clear, that existence is even a possibility blows my mind on a daily basis to the point where i question my sanity.

This is the most correct thing you've said.

Yet they follow up with the most sane thing, namely pure awareness as a necessary thing from which alone gods will as infinite is accompanied trough the very restrictions that I where flabbergasted with the moment before.

I can't make sense of what you're writing. If you want clear answers, ask clear questions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

That is not what Leo is saying, he is saying he believes what you think you are seeing right now is a lie, as only what he sees exists.

If the field of consciousness (for this example lets say the Dreamer) first imagines it had a perspective that then is imagining Leo's perspective, then yes.   Just as in a dream, when consciousness dreams, it dreams it is someone talking to another individual and that person will tell you they can awaken and that you are just part of their dream.   But notice after you wake up you tealize he was just a projection of your own mind as the Dreamer.  You were imagining his perspective.  You were also, as the Dreamer, imagining you were an individual with his own finite POV.  But notice all was happening within one Singular Mind. Now replace Dreamer with God and that's whats really going on here. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I was affraid of being alone when I started to awake and deconstruct my reality but then I realised that illusion of others is so well made that you can still get lost in it even if you know that they are actually you. 

I feel this fear of being alone is a construction of the finite human mind. In my experiences of oneness, there was no feeling of "I am alone". That human concept and emotion didn't exist. This is one of the issues that arises when our limited human mind tries to interpret deep insights or awakenings, it starts to project all these different human emotions and concepts onto the experience. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I feel this fear of being alone is a construction of the finite human mind. In my experiences of oneness, there was no feeling of "I am alone". That human concept and emotion didn't exist. This is one of the issues that arises when our limited human mind tries to interpret deep insights or awakenings, it starts to project all these different human emotions and concepts onto the experience. 

That is partially true but there is Absolute Aloneness - when God becomes Conscious that it is completely sovereign.  God becomes conscious that it is One and Singular and Alone.  This is liberation.  The ego is what cannot stomach it

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

59 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If the field of consciousness (for this example lets say the Dreamer) first imagines it had a perspective that then is imagining Leo's perspective, then yes.   Just as in a dream, when consciousness dreams, it dreams it is someone talking to another individual and that person will tell you they can awaken and that you are just part of their dream.   But notice after you wake up you tealize he was just a projection of your own mind as the Dreamer.  You were imagining his perspective.  You were also, as the Dreamer, imagining you were an individual with his own finite POV.  But notice all was happening within one Singular Mind. Now replace Dreamer with God and that's whats really going on here. 

That is the only but most critical piece of information.

It is whether a person is a solipsist as in "I am seeing my screen, but you aren't seeing yours", which is demonstrably false as you are yourself aware; or whether they believe you may well be seeing your screen but that the "dreamer" is the one doing so.

You probably know about p-zombies? I think Leo is of that belief. Although he could also be thinking of each moment laid out in a linear line such that you can go through each life and see from each apparent PoV. I managed to catch his video and did not find him clear on this but I think he believes we're p-zombies.

You have to use this terminology to have a conversation but in the usual mystic way, and in my own experience, there was nothing saying other people must be p-zombies. More like a tree with many leaves. It has nothing to do with the people being separate from what is whole and one, this is just the terminology to have a conversation (terms like "you" or "others").

Edited by RMQualtrough

@Leo Gura You can ask questions in two radically different ways, you can do so either aware of its limitation or unaware of its limitations. Funny enough it is when I do not limit it in a particular way the dialogue becomes a robotic one in which I can predict your answer exactly because you do not engage with me according to my limits, according to your particular limits.

If anything is necessary then all things are necessary, and if all things are necessary then will as a necessity must be together with and not in opposition to necessity, for were will a mere part of all necessary things then it would create things that would not themselves be necessary.

The reason all things must be necessary from the confirmation that some things are necessary is predicated on the nature of the thing that are necessary as you yourself put forth as experience, experience is the predicate for all things and how can such a predicate include things within it which are outside its power as necessity?

Existence is created out of necessity for nothing is an impossibility, see? To conceive of will as non-necessary as you do if you think god could choose not to create, then you become altogether meaningless. 

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

15 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

If we are all One and theres only Oneness how can this Singularity seperate itself so well. 

There actually isn't a we to be all one.

The individual is a misunderstanding or misidentification.(Not talking about the separate bodies, talking about the illusion of self experienced within the bodies)

There is only EVERYTHING without any real separation whatsoever.

No real separate individuals = No real separation.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

That is the only but most critical piece of information.

It is whether a person is a solipsist as in "I am seeing my screen, but you aren't seeing yours", which is demonstrably false as you are yourself aware; or whether they believe you may well be seeing your screen but that the "dreamer" is the one doing so.

You probably know about p-zombies? I think Leo is of that belief. Although he could also be thinking of each moment laid out in a linear line such that you can go through each life and see from each apparent PoV. I managed to catch his video and did not find him clear on this but I think he believes we're p-zombies.

You have to use this terminology to have a conversation but in the usual mystic way, and in my own experience, there was nothing saying other people must be p-zombies. More like a tree with many leaves. It has nothing to do with the people being separate from what is whole and one, this is just the terminology to have a conversation (terms like "you" or "others").

What I'm saying is there isn't a person or a you as an individual that is aware or has awareness .  There is just awareness.  

It is Absolute Solipsism or Solipsism as God.  This has always been taught here if you go back to 2018

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What I'm saying is there isn't a person or a you as an individual that is aware or has awareness .  There is just awareness.  

It is Absolute Solipsism or Solipsism as God.  This has always been taught here if you go back to 2018

I know that. Leo's message from his videos and posts is that if he shoots you in the foot, no feeling happens, but if you shoot him feeling happens.

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I know that. Leo's message from his videos and posts is that if he shoots you in the foot, no feeling happens, but if you shoot him feeling happens.

I didn't get that vibe.  Maybe that's what you wanted to hear.  We all hear what we want to hear.  And you are stuck between which POV is real.  You need to transcend that.  Do self inquiry and realize no self.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I didn't get that vibe.  Maybe that's what you wanted to hear.  We all hear what we want to hear.  And you are stuck between which POV is real.  You need to transcend that.  Do self inquiry and realize no self.  

He said that you don't wake from a dream wondering if the people you hurt in your dream felt pain. I'm pretty sure he's equating all of us to essentially, robots of his own making, where no matter what he does to us there is no suffering that happens. As only what Leo is aware of is real.

If not, it is a very easy thing to explain the oneness you are talking about. If he meant that, he would have said so.

He has also previously believed he could gain magical powers like healing and telepathy, so he's not infallible to losing his mind to all the hallucinogens.

@Inliytened1 I watched the Video and asked here Leo to make shure I understand him right. That what RMQualtrough  writes is also how I interpret it. 

Just leo's limited pov exists right now and nothing outside exists. If Leo doesnt know me, my pov right now does not exist AT ALL, not even as a concept. Not just for Leo but the whole Universe. If Leo looks at another persons face, this Person does not See anything. Because just leo's direct experience exist. Thats the whole Universe is

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

He said that you don't wake from a dream wondering if the people you hurt in your dream felt pain. I'm pretty sure he's equating all of us to essentially, robots of his own making, where no matter what he does to us there is no suffering that happens. As only what Leo is aware of is real.

If not, it is a very easy thing to explain the oneness you are talking about. If he meant that, he would have said so.

He has also previously believed he could gain magical powers like healing and telepathy, so he's not infallible to losing his mind to all the hallucinogens.

Yeah no that's not what's being pointed to. You can wake up from your dream right now because I am you trying to tell you this.  So you are conflating the message.  You have become obsessed with Leo rather than turning the message inward that you yourself are dreaming and can wake up.  You did this on purpose so that you can stay asleep.  You are way more clever than i could ever be.  But i am you imagining that you can be so clever, so I guess it's just Us.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 according to leo:God is right now in leo's limited human pov. This limited human pov just looks at the wall. And nothing exists outside of it. Thats the Universe. 

Your pov and my pov is not leo's pov. therefore it cannot exist right now. Our chatting is not happening

Thats total INSANE and paradox I cannot understand this. Or must God switch from one caracter to another in time?So after 100 years God maybe choses to look through my pov? But that is even more insane

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 according to leo:God is right now in leo's limited human pov. This limited human pov just looks at the wall. And nothing exists outside of it. Thats the Universe. 

Your pov and my pov is not leo's pov. therefore it cannot exist right now. Our chatting is not happening

Thats total INSANE and paradox I cannot understand this. Or must God switch from one caracter to another in time?So after 100 years God maybe choses to look through my pov? 

No.  You are lost in others.   Look inward.  Leo is something you have created.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 then please clarify and correct me. I was very precise with the Example. Please stick to the Example. You say God is also inwardly creating me when He only is in leo's pov? 

According to the Example Leo says so: God looking through leo's pov who is looking at the wall is all there is(just the appearance of the wall). My pov does therefore not exists, not even inward God. Because God is busy creating the appearance of the wall. That is the whole Universe. 

Edited by OBEler

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 then please clarify and correct me. I was very precise with the Example. You say God is also inwardly creating me when He only is in leo's pov? 

According to the Example Leo says so: God looking through leo's pov who is looking at the wall is all there is(just the appearance of the wall). My pov does therefore not exists, not even inward God. Because God is busy creating the appearance of the wall. 

You are God.   You are the Almighty.  You are Yahweh. You are Jesus.  You are Mohammed.  You invented science, Albert Einstein and Neihls Bohr.  You created all of it.  You invented Leo.   There is no Leo's POV other than what u are imagining right now.  You are Absolute, Infinite, and sovereign.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 when I as God am the whole creation (infinite beings and Planets), why Leo then says there are no such things. Just the wall. And nothing outside exists (if we stay to the Example) 

You can look back I asked him this question. Maybe you Did not recognize and missec the radical and insane point Leo is claiming. Again: Just the wall exists. Thats it. Nothing more inward, nothing more outside 

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 when I as God am the whole creation (infinite beings and Planets), why Leo then says there are no such things. Just the wall. And nothing outside exists

You can look back I asked him this qnouestion. Maybe you Did not recognize. Just the wall exists. 

No no.  When you imagine planets whatever you imagine exists .  So if you are thinking of aliens or unicorns they exist right now.as images in your.mind.

But there is no external objective world.  There is only what you as the Universe are currently imagining.  What it would mean for there to be a star out somewhere in space without you being conscious of it?  What does it mean for something to exist without you being conscious of its existence? You see?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.