Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulzy

[warning] New Type Of Binaural Beat

11 posts in this topic

You should watch this video at your own risk.

This audio was private for a long time but it has finaly been released on this channel and i wanted to share it with everyone on this forum.
I have reached very deep meditation state while listeninng to it and had very vivid visualisations, simmilar experience to taking DMT.
Also quite deep vibrations in my body, iv never felt something like that in my life.

It has lasted for about half an hour  and after i opened my eyes i feel like im seeing things differently and i feel alot more clear headed and i also feel alot of happiness flowing through my body.

Athene trying to push his logic theories :D I liked it though, great visualisations! Also the knowledge seems pretty good, even though I can't verify it a fact and don't really need it to be happy.

Don't get the warnings tho! Maybe just to hype it up :D

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

Considering you look like you are 12 years old, i understand where your comment comes from.
This is not for young people.

1 hour ago, Schulzy said:

Considering you look like you are 12 years old, i understand where your comment comes from.
This is not for young people.

You look like you got no right to be on planet earth and post on human forums <3 Show me your visa ?

-1/12 is Infinity 

Age does not define maturity, some kids today are 5 and are more evolved than all of us.

B R E A T H E

Athene is wtf^^

Edited by Soulbass

Athene admitted to being a "cult" leader, or "troll".  This is from his channel.

2 minutes ago, ___ said:

Athene admitted to being a "cult" leader, or "troll".  This is from his channel.

Yes, and Schulzy is probably Athene himself or one of his minions. His account is dedicated to posting about Athene and spreading the word about his illogical cult.

@AxelK Oh, I see.
That's kinda this guy' schitck on here. 9_9
Cute.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." - Jesus

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." - Buddha

"Dude you look like you are 12 years old LOL" - Athene/Schulzy