Hero in progress

Infinity Can Be Terrifying!

31 posts in this topic

@cetus56 yer definitely, I will try and get my hands on 5  meo one day to see for myself, its just quite difficult to get hold of it. :)

Every time I smoke cannabis I just feel unstable, their was time I enjoyed it. You are blessed! 

4 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@Just Do Nothing yer it affects everyone differently doesn't it I guess :)

Couldn't agree more! It really winds me up when people disagree with the way that it affects me and argue.

Have you ever tried eating hash? I use to like break about half a gram up into a spoon full of butter and heat and stir for 2 minutes and then drop it in a yogurt. The high is much more relaxing and smoother and I use to prefer this method as I did not feel paranoid :) 

1 minute ago, Just Do Nothing said:

Every time I smoke cannabis I just feel unstable, their was time I enjoyed it. You are blessed! 

@Just Do Nothing A lot of this work is about facing down that exact feeling of instability. After a while, it's like, Who is there to be unstable? The answer usually comes up the same, The illusion of the egoic self. And I think that cannabis does do a fine job of isolating the egoic self for closer inspection. You know the THC in cannabis is the plants natural defense system from it's predators. If an animal ingests the cannabis plant, it becomes more self aware and that induces a feeling of paranoia b-c it feels more vulnerable within it's surroundings. And in doing so avoids eating that plant again at all costs.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Just Do Nothing A lot of this work is about facing down that exact feeling of instability. After a while, it's like, Who is there to be unstable? The answer usually comes up the same, The illusion of the egoic self. And I think that cannabis does do a fine job of isolating the egoic self for closer inspection. You know the THC in cannabis is the plants natural defense system from it's predators. If an animal ingests the cannabis plant, it becomes more self aware and that induces a feeling of paranoia b-c it feels more vulnerable within it's surroundings. And in doing so avoids eating that plant again at all costs.

Wow, you've really hit the nail on the head there! Perhaps one day I will be able to enjoy getting high again.. but for now I've only just started to become free and don't want to take a risk so early. This is my post which is why I am on this forum today. Completely backs up what I've just quoted!

@Just Do Nothing i have never tryed that before did it taste nice?

And yer about the paranoia that's another story isn't it, I never get paranoid, and if I do the thoughts that are causing the paranoia doesn't have the capacity to have much of an effect that's to overwhelming.

3 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@Just Do Nothing i have never tryed that before did it taste nice?

And yer about the paranoia that's another story isn't it, I never get paranoid, and if I do the thoughts that are causing the paranoia doesn't have the capacity to have much of an effect that's to overwhelming.

I quite like the taste of the hash its a bit spicey but I've had friends who disagree. Anyway, just put in a yogurt that tastes good and you'll be fine. The best thing to do is have one with a syrup mix like a muller corner and then it will deplete the taste completely. 

I never get paranoid except when I'm high, I actually get paranoid that I'm about to get paranoid just before smoking a joint. Most times when I smoke weed I just feel very scared. It's weird because I've smoked thousands of joints in my life time but one day I just couldn't hack it! 

Btw, keeping on topic to your original post. I think infinity is very beautiful and although I love live, I do look forward to return home when the time comes :) Although I'll probably get bored again and won't stay for long! 

@Just Do Nothing @Just Do Nothing @Just Do Nothing yer I think its probley best to stay away from weed for the time being, it has such a positive effect on me because I have been increasing consciousness A lot. 

I read your post and see that weed probley isnt the best option for You ATM mate. I see you have been having a bit of a pickle, so its brilliant for you to start to inquire into this amazing thing we call reality and experientially See you are not separate from it. You can go so deep into this life and you will see beauty and profoundness beyond all words. That's were real fulfillment Lies.

Thank you for your wise words. I'm really excited for my new life, I feel reborn.

I'm gonna go as deep as possible! 

Edited by Just Do Nothing