Hero in progress

Infinity Can Be Terrifying!

31 posts in this topic

Adyashanti said once, " never think there is a limit of the devine ground, it is infinite" 

There isn't anyone in the head, looking out of the eyes, thats obvious, if that isn't the case for you at the moment, thats because of the "monkey mind" getting in the way. 

What I want to talk about in this post though is a "enlightenment experience"  where your awareness expands and merges with everything else. 

It seems the more you have, the deeper you go! Pretty cool. 

I don't know how deep Leo went into it, when he took 5 meo, by the sounds of it pretty fucking deep! 

I want to try to describe the deepest one ive had thus far.

First of all its very physical! You feel the body, but you also "feel" your environment! Its not separate from the body, It is unified by the invisible field of well..... You!

There's nothing to hold on to, nothing to cling to. Its a deep, solid Stillness feeling, hard to explain needs to be experienced to know what I mean. 

It doesn't have a end you can literally feel That it is the case.

It feels like death. Nothing to do but surrender.

Thoughts may freak out, they have done numerous times with me.  I started having thoughts about space and galaxies and stuff like that. knowing that's not separate from what I am. And to a self that's terrifying because of the vastness of it, in comparison to the human body.

We are all unified by this field, of "nothingness" 

Everything in this field is nothingness, including your body that you are in use of at the moment.

This is the truth.

But don't let what I am saying freak you out, this is good news because death means the end of the body but not the end of this magnificent dream.  Not the end of this beauty.

Somehow what we are has the intelligence to manifest itself in many different ways, incredible!

It maybe not a "thing" but that doesn't mean it is absent of its own magic.

The more aware you are, the more you see and are blown away that you exist! Because after a while of life, things start to seem more mundane, but its not, you exist!!! 

How can that be anything other than your own magic.

Peace & love my friends.

Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Did you experience this through 5-meo, or how?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo I want to Thankyou, you are the one who introduced me into enlightenment, with your introduction video. And from there have continued & will continue intill I die. You are a blessing! A beautiful being. Thankyou my friend. Much love.

Nothingness - the only thing that is truly real, is everywhere, can never be destroyed and is who we are. Your experience is another great proof of this simple logical concept, which is the 0th dimension itself. 

Can I ask who experienced the enlightenment experience (infinity)? Was it still the nothingness that is cursed to never be able to look at itself due to its very nature? (I mean I know the answer to that, it couldn't be any other way, I'm just being annoying I guess)

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodoster it is experiencing its self, its what everything is, so it experiences all experience. Whether that be itself in its purest form or going to the supermarket to get some waffles ;)

When you read you this, it reads it and no1 else does, its what we all are, consciousness itself.

Beautiful quote by mooji 

"Mind always has something to say, but truely you have nothing to say"

Thought I would share this because of its beauty & truth.

5 hours ago, Callum A said:

It seems the more you have, the deeper you go!

I like that!

Existence exist.. It's so absurd that sometimes it hits me like a truck. Craziness inside insanity inside absurdity inside awesomeness inside teletubbies. EXISTENCE EXIST GUYS :o tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

10 hours ago, Callum A said:

@Dodoster it is experiencing its self, its what everything is, so it experiences all experience. Whether that be itself in its purest form or going to the supermarket to get some waffles ;)

When you read you this, it reads it and no1 else does, its what we all are, consciousness itself.

Makes perfect sense ! :ph34r: Subject and Object become One

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 hours ago, aidenhall said:

Existence exist.. It's so absurd that sometimes it hits me like a truck. Craziness inside insanity inside absurdity inside awesomeness inside teletubbies. EXISTENCE EXIST GUYS :o tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Existence is fuckin cray cray

-Buddha

:D

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

@cetus56 So cool isn't it I wonder what kind of depths you kind reach after 40 years of contemplation ;)

Now that is fucking cray cray

Only one way to find out guys.

16 hours ago, Callum A said:

I didn't take 5 meo, I can't get hold of that. This was through meditation, assisted by a joint. :)

@Callum ASame here! I had my first taste of infinity through the same conditions. I remember looking at a sunset and I had realized that I'm not just seeing one sunset, but all sunsets that have ever been and will ever be into infinity. One sunset had become infinite sunsets. Than once I had some "traction" (as Leo calls it) on that I followed that feeling of infinity into it's depths until is swallowed up everything in existence. How deep could that go? I think infinitely deep.

@cetus56 @cetus56

sounds like it was awesome, I knew I wouldn't be the only one that weed has assisted. Because I kid you not every time I smoke weed I have an enlightenment experience. The awareness naturally expands and is one with reality and I know it's not just the drug because after it wears off it stays. it's like each time I get something from it. I take home more consciousness that stays with me. now the reason for that is because I'm contemplating all the time and meditating and being mindful in my daily life. and I find if I smoke cannabis on occasion then it's like the enquiry ceases for that time being, I become completely relaxed and then that's when an enlightenment experience Happens, because in that moment there's nothing to do but be. theres no ego trying to attain. 

it's awesome!!! :D

@Callum A Yea, It seems that when the mind shuts up all that remains is the stillness.

And who knows what could emerge out of the stillness.

20 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@cetus56 tell me more about your enlightenment experience its sounds like it was really profound? 

@Callum A Not really much to really talk about. It was more of just an experience of infinity.

Pushing the door open for a small glimpse would best describe it. It's funny though how once that door to infinity is opened, even if just a little, that it never really closes again. And every bit of practice after becomes more of the pushing that door a little farther open. I guess the difference with 5meo would be the door swings wide open and your instantly thrusted into infinity.