Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kserkkj

Astral Projection/ Other Nuances Of Spirituality

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just found this guy recently, he talks about some very very cool stuff. From what I've seen, a very experienced astral projector, understands energy very well (vibrational frequency's, the chakras, qi gong), law of attraction/ manifestation, thought forms, akashic records, psychic abilities ( chronokinesis, telekinesis, tarot cards, teleporation...) , general self help and shadow work, integrating the shadow side of you, and indirectly touches on enlightenment though he doesn't use that word. Imo he's pretty damn enlightened, but who knows, just my 2 cents :P

Ryan Cropper on youtube.

Sounds more like a fraud, then again i cant be bothered to even watch one video so my opinion should kind of be ignored :P

Test, test, test. If he makes a claim, try it out.

Until you do that, it's just theory.

There's a lot of spiritual phenomena like what Copper talks about that I'm going to be experimenting with in the future. My guess is there's something there, but I'm doing my best to reserve judgment until I verify things for myself.

Sure, those are all pretty standard facets of spirituality which have been practiced for millennia.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Edgar Cayce was probably the most experienced in the matters of psychic abilities and akashic records. If you entering into this type of research, check him out.