Preety_India

Do you ever get drunk before approaching a woman?

42 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

if this were true, i'd prefer to get drunk every second of every day. i mean cmon dude.....what kind of hypothetical is that. Everyone would get fucked up 24/7 and stage red would go from whatever percentage to like 90%+

3 hours ago, John Paul said:

@Preety_India

if this were true, i'd prefer to get drunk every second of every day. i mean cmon dude.....what kind of hypothetical is that. Everyone would get fucked up 24/7 and stage red would go from whatever percentage to like 90%+

Actually  I'm not thinking that being drunk always means going out there and getting belligerent and starting fights. I had positive experiences with drinking where it decreased my anxiety and made me more funny and chill. With drinking there are two opposite reactions or behaviors. Some people get angry and rude. Some people act very funny, crack jokes, lose sense of reality and become totally relaxed. For some people, drinking actually helps them open up, become free, more vulnerable, even cry, let out their anxieties and become their true authentic self. They don't want to start a fight, in fact they want to make peace, they might even forgive their enemies while drunk. Some people assume that drinking makes a person careless and aggressive. I guess it really depends on the person. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.