WokeBloke

For those that don't exist

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

The thinking is the problem.

Why?

The small self is an illusion. The big Self is not an illusion.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Everything.

You understand everything? 

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Yes

Please solve chess then. 

24 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Understand what?

Did you forget what your thread was about?  Do I need to remind you of your own question? 

1 minute ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Did you forget what your thread was about?  Do I need to remind you of your own question? 

Do you think you exist or you don't exist? If you think you exist then there should be no disagreement with my post. Otherwise what's the issue?

There’s a really weird peculiar type of awakening you can have. It’s where you see the entire supposed outer world as your very own reflection. So reflective that it can not be explained until experienced. You can’t look at the walls of your home, certainly not other people in the eyes and see anything other than yourself. So your ‘I’ becomes everything, all inward all outward seeming things. So it collapses in and of itself there’s nowhere to look nowhere to go other than just… well that’s an experience, but something that you probably can’t even call an experience. It just is what it is. Your ‘I’ so collapses in on itself that you realise you were never an ‘I’ but that you are the all, and then paradoxically you find yourself as the ultimate ‘I’, the only ‘I’, ant then what the fuck do ya do??‍♂️?. Here you are, doing this, being this. Until you give it up completely. It’s a choice. You don’t realise it’s a choice. But it is. And you choose the dream over the infinite bliss or however you want frame it. Your ‘I’ is the only ‘I’, hence ‘ I AM’