Sigitas

Chelation side efects

9 posts in this topic

@Sigitas If that's what you're starting with then I would say it's bit too high.. depends on the person obviously but I wouldn't start at such a high dosage. It's meant to gradually increase to those kinds of doses (and one Leo is on), he's probably done many many rounds to get to that dose. 

Could always try a lower dose and see how the side effects go for you and go from there. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

12.5gm-30mg seems like the safer/lower side to start at.  

The Andy Cutler FB group recommends 25mg if you're relatively healthy and 12.5mg if you have moderate health issues. 

I just read one of those studies Leo posted on the heavy metal video.  They basically took 780 kids aged 12 and 33 months old (where 384 took a placebo) and gave them up to three 26-day courses of oral DMSA at 30mg/kg per day for seven days then a 20 mg/kg a day for 19 days.  

So, if they're giving that many kids 30mg/kg a day for that long, I'm sure it's a safe bet.  

Though, I'd say lower the dose to start.  

If you've already done it, get take it back.  Just monitor and take note of how you feel and lower the dosage a lot if any side effects are intolerable.  

The goal is to hit a point where you're experiencing symptoms that you can tolerate and function day-to-day.  Rather than symptoms which make you incapacitated. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I started biger dose because i dont have amalams, and i living healthy life for a while now, like olways eating clean, taking vitamins and minerals, everyday extrasize like 3 years now. Cold shower. And i feel prety strong about myself like my body can managed. And i feel good now, no insane side efects.

@Sigitas LoL I guess if you're already on it (wasn't reading your post right) and not experiencing much side effects it should be okay... I'd prob keep going with it then. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Yea, i had really interesting chat in that Andy Cutler Chelation fasebok group. And now I am little bit wiser ?

End the round and do not chelate anymore until you at least read the manual. You are going to potentially injure yourself being reckless with this information. 

I ended few days ago, i planning wait for a week, and then see how it feels.