patricknotstar

How to escape desire

23 posts in this topic

Just now, Matthew85 said:

It's the limiting belief's and assumptions people adopt as true that cause suffering, not desire. 

?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

13 hours ago, Vision said:

@Kksd74628 There is nothing that I need to do. Only things that I want to do. Right? 

Exactly. 

At this very moment do whatever you want to do and before you say oh I should think about future and find good decisions I say that yeah you could do that if you wanted to do that. Just remember not to do it, because you have to do that. I would say that most of the time you just want to BE HERE and NOW and enjoy silence of BEINGNESS. 

Point of contemplating should be to maximize your time you have just to do things you want and to BE wherever you are knowing that point of life is just to enjoy it and that's it.

If you have more questions go and let me know and we can have further analysis on the things you have on your mind.

Who told you that "others" are real?

The funny part about escaping desire is that when you no longer want anything, you start to want to have something to want.

But I guess then, that isn't escaping it either.