Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

The Buddha left the cycle of birth and death, right?

24 posts in this topic

If reaching nirvana means leaving the wheel of Samara, why are we still here then? Aren't we all different incarnations of the same single consciousness? When one gets out, shouldn't that mean everyone is out? What am I missing, or am I taking it all too literally?

27 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

What am I missing, or am I taking it all too literally?

You are missing direct experience, that's what you need, things become much more clear after that. Sorry not sure I can guide your mind out of the maze you are in. Short cut to direct experience psychedelic's obviously but sometimes even the shortcut can't get you there so it helps to do mediation, yoga, self enquiry all that good stuff.   

Also Mooji is great in my opinion. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1 minute ago, ChrisZoZo said:

You are missing direct experience, that's what you need, things become much more clear after that. Sorry not sure I can guide your mind out of the maze you are in. Short cut to direct experience psychedelic's obviously but sometimes even the shortcut can't get you there so it helps to do mediation, yoga, self enquiry all that good stuff.   

Also Mooji is great in my opinion. 

May I ask what is your personal understanding regarding this? Thank ? 

Nirvana is state of consciousness where you don't identify with you person (person being your idea of your self). 

10 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

but also the what is life?

A great answer would probably be 1000 pages long. I could say life is god loving himself so much that he allows all aspects of him self to live and he love so much that he will feel the pain and torment in all of it. 

10 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Why are we homo sapien ?

All aspects are explored we happen to be homo sapien point of perception.

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@CuriousityIsKey Experience is king so get to work experiencing. 

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

If reaching nirvana means leaving the wheel of Samara, why are we still here then?

@CuriousityIsKey The Wheel of Samara is something you are creating. We can experience Nirvana right now, but that requires letting go of all the biases and judgments that distort our perception. 

Edited by Matthew85

16 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@CuriousityIsKey The Wheel of Samara is something you are creating. We can experience Nirvana right now, but that requires letting go of all the biases and judgments that distort our perception. 

How does one achieve this? And is it worth doing it? Will one still experience life through human body POV?

3 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

How does one achieve this?

There are many method's psychedelics with a good spiritual exercise is a fast approach. 

5 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

And is it worth doing it?

Yea why not? Do you want to directly experience you self creating reality?

6 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Will one still experience life through human body POV?

Yes, you will feel both, Ramana Maharshi said something along the lines of "I am a swinging door, I swing from the person and the world, back to the absolute" this swing won't last any time in this world so. It not like you randomly fall asleep for a few hours.

4 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

How does one achieve this? And is it worth doing it? Will one still experience life through human body POV?

@CuriousityIsKey With strong commitment and discipline. Spiritual practice, psychedelics, find an awakened mentor.

Is it worth it? In my experience, I would say yes. 

Will I still experience life through a human body POV? It depends how far you go. You don't need to let go of all biases to experience Nirvana. 

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

find an awakened mentor

@Matthew85 Would you say following someone online is what you need or being with them in persons.

3 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Would you say following someone online is what you need or being with them in persons.

@ChrisZoZo I have benefitted from both. There is something very unique and special about being in the physical presence of enlightened beings though. That would be my first choice. The majority of highly enlightened beings have no interest in being known, so you won't find them online. 

Edited by Matthew85

10 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@ChrisZoZo I have benefitted from both. There is something very unique and special about being in the physical presence of enlightened beings though. That would be my first choice. The majority of the highly enlightened beings have no interest in being known, so you won't find them online. 

Could you please describe to best of your ability hat it's like to be in the precense of enlightened being ?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

16 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Could you please describe what it's like to be in the precense of enlightened?

@CuriousityIsKey There is a range of different experiences. One of the most profound was an experience I had in India. It felt like being held in complete unconditional love that you wanted to fall into and stay there forever. Beyond any love I had ever felt before. The presence of this love filled me, I felt connected to and love for everything. There are beings who's energy fields are so powerful, just being in there presence transforms you. 

Edited by Matthew85