Ya know

Why was Jesus crucified and Buddha not?

25 posts in this topic

There is also a tendency in the devil to challenge the one who affirms love. 

What's incredible about the story of Jesus is that he is an innocent man who is betrayed by his community and some of his disciples, is tortured and crucified, and met it all with forgiveness; which really highlights the character of God/Love.

Edited by SgtPepper

Crucifixion is a metaphor for the amount of selfless-ness that is needed to embody Love.

Jesus and Buddha were willing to sacrifice their bodies for the sake of embodying Truth and Love .. even in the most extreme and tortuous conditions.

To be God-like is to transcend fear of pain and death .. as egos are the only things that give these constructions power. Jesus and the Buddha were not led by their egos .. they were led by Truth.

@itachi uchiha

On 1/31/2022 at 11:48 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Not all enlightened beings are Buddhas. That’s kinda Buddhism 101 stuff… I’m surprised to see someone make that claim.

Now if anyone can tell me what type of Buddha “the Buddha” was without using a search engine, I will express mail them one of my mother’s cookies. 

um, the word Buddha means the awakened one as I heard so , ig the guy was using that meaning to refer to any enlightened person. 

as i've heard from theravada buddhist people, they say that a bodhisattva goes through countless rebirths in purification on his way to become a fully enlightened buddha to free people from samsara. so, that buddha is different ofc...

and  ur mom's cookies is not that bad right xD

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 2022-01-31 at 8:18 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Not all enlightened beings are Buddhas. That’s kinda Buddhism 101 stuff… I’m surprised to see someone make that claim.

Now if anyone can tell me what type of Buddha “the Buddha” was without using a search engine

Tell us. I'm interested. 

You cannot love what you need.

On 1/30/2022 at 9:57 AM, itachi uchiha said:

all of them are corrupt

All but god is corrupt, it's corrupt nature is it's unconscious and all unconscious builds are reality. There are level of corruption some far worst than others. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.