Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Shrooms megadose vs DMT

11 posts in this topic

I've never done DMT but I've done megadoses of shrooms.

What's the difference? and what would I get from DMT or 5meo DMT that I wouldn't get from penis envy megadose?

A large dose of shrooms is gonna feel like madness.

Definitely very different from DMT and 5-MeO.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Julian gabriel DMT is like super-short, super-mega-high-dose mushroom trip. 15 mg DMT is like 50 mg psilocybin IMO, but last 2 minutes instead of 2-4 hours

Edited by Girzo

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Julian gabriel DMT is like super-short, super-mega-high-dose mushroom trip. 15 mg DMT is like 50 mg psilocybin IMO, but last 2 minutes instead of 2-4 hours

Do you get the same madness with shrooms that lasts 2-4 hours? 

15 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

I've never done DMT but I've done megadoses of shrooms.

What's the difference? and what would I get from DMT or 5meo DMT that I wouldn't get from penis envy megadose?

I have tried 10 gr dried shrooms with fresh lemon and dark chocolate. Trip last 20 hours. It wasnt madness, it was straight to source, nothingness. Felt like billlon of years passed away. Took away my all emotions. I felt like i went to before big bang and come back. Be very careful. If you are not ready surrender everything dont do it. 

31 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

I have tried 10 gr dried shrooms with fresh lemon and dark chocolate. Trip last 20 hours. It wasnt madness, it was straight to source, nothingness. Felt like billlon of years passed away. Took away my all emotions. I felt like i went to before big bang and come back. Be very careful. If you are not ready surrender everything dont do it. 

Good advice.  Did you awaken to no self ? You seem advanced so I was curious.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Check out Kilindi Iyi (RIP stud) if you wanna hear from a guy whose gone as high as 40 grams (not a typo). 

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Good advice.  Did you awaken to no self ? You seem advanced so I was curious.

Thousands times. And my hemostasis couldn’t come back lol ? ?

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A large dose of shrooms is gonna feel like madness.

Definitely very different from DMT and 5-MeO.

@Leo Gura

I would think that a megadose of 5meo would also feel like madness. Or is that only when you do it 30 days in a row alone in a log cabin. 

@Leo Gura i DEF agree! i once did a heroic dose thinking i had to because my first dose i didnt feel much (i just didnt chew the shrooms up nicely). but YES i felt a sense of madness. the "nothing matters" hit me but i wasnt exactly grounded. i wound up throwing my phone at the tv and breaking it smh. but lesson def learned! dont b stupid with psyches respect and love them and they will hug you. teach you well :D