Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spectra

Found my LP - now I'm ready to get my shit together

1 post in this topic

I did it. I found my LP (which I will not reveal for the sake of anonymity) and I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders. Since graduating from uni, I have been having a lot of doubts concerning my LP and future career because I let myself be influenced by society. But after meditating for a while now I feel (re-)connected to my Authentic Self, and I have enough confidence to tackle my life and to create my dream life. It's such a powerful feeling. I'm not afraid anymore. I trust myself. I know I can do this. I'm filled with motivation and the desire to get shit done.

Here's what I need to work on:

1) My health: I will lose 22 lbs by May (no sugar, no junk food, limit dairy intake, consume lots of whole foods and fermented vegetables)

2) Improve my daily routine: while I'm still waiting for my new job to start, I will dedicate 8 hours a day to personal development and to self-studying topics related to my professional field. This includes introspective journaling, watching relevant video content and taking notes (and reviewing them)

3) Fixing my sleep schedule - no screens after 9 PM

Edited by spectra