Someone here

What's your relationship with your body?

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Yes I can feel that blisssss sometimes but not permanently. 

Do you know why?

I've always been very jealous of people who can fart in front of people and have NO shame about it, (usually they are men or very old ladies). It's really the only reason I'm interested in enlightenment at all. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

i usually kind of like it and think it is pretty interesting

although it has some pains and issues

@mandyjw if you can fart in front of someone and feel no shame about it then this is someone who you should keep around.

It could be much better, I try to pretend I don't have one or won't for long.

15 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

Do you know why?

No. 

Why? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

15 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Someone here Very valid perspective. And very important to face the reality that it feels so burdening. There are other perspectives which are also valid. For example:

- since we're wearing this body temporarily, and since we are not in actuality this body (of course this has to be seen and is extremely difficult - still in the process of this), all this becomes an episode of play, like an experiment, a short adventure infinity is taking to explore itself as limited and able to re-unite. God is one, but what does it feel like to feel itself as multiple who are still one but can join and commune, talk and share, and recognize the Self in each other?
- the body is an incredibly intelligent machine - the moment we're not identified and just observe it, as in: "wow, what a unique opportunity to watch/relate/embody such an intricate creation of intelligence". Without the past encrusted in thought, the body is pure magic and an amazing piece of art which we chose to enjoy for a while. That we chose this I don't truly know. But more and more, it really feels like we did. It makes much more sense than "being randomly born into a body without asking for it". Just doesn't really click for me anymore. All this is too perfectly designed for this to be so. But I don't know absolutely.
- the body doesn't mean anything. pain doesn't mean anything, pleasure doesn't mean anything. It's just what it is and "we" are creating it, experiencing it, seeing it decay and die. But we don't die. And we're not made of this body. This body is made of us and there is neither something special nor something terrible about this. It's just what it is. <-- This is a great help for seeing through the pain/pleasure illusion.

After all, I found being grateful for having this experience - even though I don't know WHY THE HELL I am having it - makes me really humble and in love with the body. It is truly a gift. It is a deep trust in reality being perfect. I've seen it. I don't see it now but I've seen it - perfectly clearly. And since then, I trust that this is exactly what's supposed to be here, and when there is a lot of suffering and pain involved, it has a purpose. Love is the driving force of all of this. And Love knows. This thinking makes the thinking itself dissolve and reveal the Truth of it. This basic trust is important, even essential. Otherwise the pain gets too intense and being identified with it unbearable. If need be, the intensity will crack our hearts open and make room for light shining through. I feel like this is what's going on. But it's only a perspective in the end :) 

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. 

Why? 

Because you resist to it. For instance, i am a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about talk to girls and you are very shy about it. This your ego you resist to it and surrendering did not happens if you try to talk to a girl. However, you must overcome from it. If you overcome from your all fears every moment will be bliss.l and you will be with the source. Because the things that you are afraid you must overcome from them, but after that there will be no more “you”. ??

My body is my child. I'm here to help him through his life. :) 

7 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

Because you resist to it. For instance, i am a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about talk to girls and you are very shy about it. This your ego you resist to it and surrendering did not happens if you try to talk to a girl. However, you must overcome from it. If you overcome from your all fears every moment will be bliss.l and you will be with the source. Because the things that you are afraid you must overcome from them, but after that there will be no more “you”. ??

@Khan 0 are you enlightened?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

25 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Khan 0 are you enlightened?

I can not be enlightened. When I drops enlightenment happens and i dropped as enlightenment. 

Before enlightenment, i am going to be enlightened. After enlightenment, what is me, what is enlightenment. I am always what i am. 

On 1/11/2022 at 1:44 PM, Khan 0 said:

Thanks for the advice. 

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks for the advice. 

Anytime.