Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

If your self is an illusion then how are you god

14 posts in this topic

If your self is illusion then you are god is also an illusion.there are some tradition in which after god realisation there is another stage where u realize that god realization is also an illusion.

Actually, the illusion itself is you forgetting that you are God .. thus mistaking yourself to be human.

If you awaken properly, you'll be able to break out of it.

41 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

there are stages above god realization

can u pls explain them ... I have always heard god realization is the highest level... if god realization is also an illusion, why awaken then?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

There's only what seems to be happening.

It's whole complete and perfect ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

God realization in that sense wouldn’t really be God realization, but yeah upon fully recognizing you’re God there isn’t much need for terms like God anymore. Not only that, but there isn’t actually even a you as a separate self so there is no God as a separate thing or person. Any God talk after enlightenment, it seems, rather glosses over the amazing direct reality of there being no separation of any kind. Basically there is no God unless you mean all that is. Words fail... However, the distinctions made here do seem apt, rather than (only) being mere conjecture, simply because: many who realize god think there’s still an ultimate enlightenment to be attained... or “even worse,” they think they’ve reached the end of the path when really they’re still under the illusion of self — which would seem to be the most effective imprisonment possible.

Not saying anything is wrong with imprisonment in that sense though — not at all.

Plus it’s just words anyway.

You’re of course not not-God, though, as there is no actual you (duality) to begin with.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

If your self is illusion then you are god is also an illusion.there are some tradition in which after god realisation there is another stage where u realize that god realization is also an illusion.

Definitely. Thats why god is nothing, and now is prior to birth as before your so called birth that you have no idea what is before, birth, god or death. 

Edited by Khan 0

@AdamR95 We aimin for dat higher self erryday. Can I get a CHHHYYEEAAHH

Edited by Heres Johnny

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“Know yourself as God; sell yourself as God consciousness”

- No one ever

@Nahm Makes good money ?.

8 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

the lower self is ilusion, the higher self isnt

Both are, but higher self is a far more integrated and interesting playpen, which I can only recommend... to everyone.

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Both are, but higher self is a far more integrated and interesting playpen, which I can only recommend... to everyone.

@The0Self No it isnt, "higher self" or "god" is everything and includes and transcend the duality beetween ilusions and reality. If you say that higher self is ilusion then your definition of higher self is less then what i consider the higher self.

7 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

@The0Self No it isnt, "higher self" or "god" is everything and includes and transcend the duality beetween ilusions and reality. If you say that higher self is ilusion then your definition of higher self is less then what i consider the higher self.

I figured so, but even still, the distinction I made is a meaningful one. And it seemed to me you were indicating that there really is a self, which is not the case. The integrated state of true self I speak of is a less contracted way of being than that of being ego-bound. The higher self you speak of though (absolute/God) isn’t higher in the same way, because it’s simply all there is and has no discernible qualities, other than the limitlessness of having no qualities. I just simply wouldn’t ever refer to the ultimate (God) as higher self, because it really isn’t higher — i.e. it’s just Self or consciousness without other — and considering there also does appear to be an illusory higher self, the absolute isn’t illusory and thus isn’t said illusory higher self. To be clear, I’m not disagreeing, just making an additional distinction.

Edited by The0Self