Fearless_Bum

Everything is Okay

34 posts in this topic

@BenG I get it, meditation is what will help. 

Believing in the destination is like being the guy who ends the party early, the party pooper. 

Maybe you can notice in direct experience that you really don't feel good when you focus on thoughts about finally getting "it" or about getting straight to the prize with no adventure.

@BenG yes exactly! 

The thoughts about wanting feel good.

You want to want, the apparent "result" is the cherry on top.

Relax into truth... f***ing A.

:x

I am starting to feel that I am slooooooooowly but surely getting there myself - after 5 years of running my head against the non-existent wall, lol. (Kind of funny how you can be so incredibly busy smashing that head against that wall that it never even occurs to you to you to simply look up and realise that the wall isn't even there... xD - What a joke!)

Love you guys. ?

11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Have you guys watched Leo's recent video about how the avoidance of truth if fundamental to existence?

To me, this seems to contradict the idea that it could be possible to relax into truth.

@BenG Meditate ?‍♂️.

"The avoidance of truth is fundamental to existence." 

"It's possible to relax into truth." 

These are just concepts, trust in your direct experience.

The essence of spirituality is letting go of concepts, existential concepts especially. 

On 4.1.2022 at 2:33 AM, Fearless_Bum said:

Wherever you're at rn, just relax. 

Let it all just flow, let the senses mix and intensify, let the senses disappear. 

Give in to the not knowing, give in to the confusion, there's no need to know what is going on, no need to know what's what. 

Let thoughts flow, they don't care about anything, they just wanna flow, no need to figure anything out, no need to create blockages of seriousness, let it flow. If you're trying to figure something out just move on, let it all just flow. 

Everything is okay, the inner craziness is the peace. 

No need for expectations, any expectation is not what you are right now.

Like the planets revolving around the sun, like the energy in the atoms, all things are flowing, let it flow. 

Note: There's no you, so you're doing a great job always! ?

@Fearless_Bum

Sounds like mind-numbing trash talk to be honest :P

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Honestly that was my first impression too, but I'm trying to be open minded. 

I do think what he's talking about has value.

Just relax brother, just calm your senses.

Just let your chill vibe vibrate like a vibrator.

No need to know, just let flow...

Just let it flow a bit, just calm down, just relax your senses

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Just now, BenG said:

@Gregory1

lmao! I get it, dude. I get frustrated as hell by people who make this the whole game of spirituality.

At the same time though, if we can't "chill the fuck out", how do we do this work at all? 

At least, that's been my experience.

You're right man. Let's enjoy it.

You are Love.

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Gregory1

lmao! I get it, dude. I get frustrated as hell by people who make this the whole game of spirituality.

At the same time though, if we can't "chill the fuck out", how do we do this work at all? 

At least, that's been my experience.

@BenG The ego is obsessed with complexity, the good stuff is actually in the simple-ness of life. 

Notice how people get triggered when simplicity is offered as the way. 

Notice the "masochistic" nature in human beings, how everything must be all serious, hard, and complicated.

In a planet with billions of people who believe in masochism, this is the kind of world we are creating, notice that, we all agree that we gotta be serious, and that everything takes effort, therefore everyone says so.

But there's a small amount of beings who realize the power of Real-izing Goodness, Love, and being happy for no reason at all. 

It only seems crazy because it isn't cool yet ?.

@BenG

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Fearless_Bum

Doesn't it take a high degree of seriousness and even masochism just to escape the default seriousness of life?

In my opinion, no. 

But that's only my answer, see for yourself ??. 

I myself was quite stubborn in being serious hehe, but eventually I gave up and just said fuck it I only care about being happy and feeling good. 

Also surrendered to receiving help from all these powerful humans around me, instead of being all high and mighty. 

2 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@BenG

In my opinion, no. 

But that's only my answer, see for yourself ??. 

I myself was quite stubborn in being serious hehe, but eventually I gave up and just said fuck it I only care about being happy and feeling good. 

Also surrendered to receiving help from all these powerful humans around me, instead of being all high and mighty. 

Good for you.

You are Love.

On 1/4/2022 at 7:03 AM, Fearless_Bum said:

Wherever you're at rn, just relax. 

Let it all just flow, let the senses mix and intensify, let the senses disappear. 

Give in to the not knowing, give in to the confusion, there's no need to know what is going on, no need to know what's what. 

Let thoughts flow, they don't care about anything, they just wanna flow, no need to figure anything out, no need to create blockages of seriousness, let it flow. If you're trying to figure something out just move on, let it all just flow. 

Everything is okay, the inner craziness is the peace. 

No need for expectations, any expectation is not what you are right now.

Like the planets revolving around the sun, like the energy in the atoms, all things are flowing, let it flow. 

Note: There's no you, so you're doing a great job always! ?

?