Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

Budda said to wake up from reality, but would he change his mind if he smoked dmt?

25 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, vladorion said:

DMT is a joke compared to buddhist insight.

Unquestionably ❤️???????

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:
10 hours ago, vladorion said:

DMT is a joke compared to buddhist insight.

? It's utterly insane how deep the path actually goes and just what is possible without any psychedelic intervention and instead, with enormous personal practice. 

One thing Leo's completely misunderstood about meditation is that its results are non-linear in nature. The first 5 years of one's practice will look radically different than one's last 5 years of practicing, assuming equal amounts of practice are taking place. At some point in one's path, there is a seemingly exponential take off in meditation's results. Once true exponential take off has happened, yeah DMT levels of consciousness without DMT are entirely possible. Of course that's blasphemy around these parts. :P :D

Edited by Consilience

58 minutes ago, Consilience said:

? It's utterly insane how deep the path actually goes and just what is possible without any psychedelic intervention and instead, with enormous personal practice. 

One thing Leo's completely misunderstood about meditation is that its results are non-linear in nature. The first 5 years of one's practice will look radically different than one's last 5 years of practicing, assuming equal amounts of practice are taking place. At some point in one's path, there is a seemingly exponential take off in meditation's results. Once true exponential take off has happened, yeah DMT levels of consciousness without DMT are entirely possible. Of course that's blasphemy around these parts. :P :D

Yep, you’re telling it just like it is. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Haha. Then I guess I was wrong. I think he’s currently being an unwise idiot with tons of education, IQ, and direct experience if that is the truth. Listening to the Buddha talk about neither existence nor nonexistence in the Diamond Sutta is something that takes a big daddy dump all over Leo’s highest thinking/teachings that I’ve seen after watching hundreds of hours of his content and being heavily biased toward Leo for years. But the way I see Leo is someone who grasps that teaching to a decent degree. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit though. 

He posts the proclamation quite often.

I saw a file he put up of a "conversation with God" he had while high as fuck on 5-MeO-MALT or something. I've done something similar before, you don't get answers outside your own belief, the "truth" has to be experienced...

The truth can be spoken IMO (what is revealed as certain by psychedelic drugs), I could easily summarize that, but at the same time it can't be... Usually if you're speaking you're not experiencing. Possibly to convey the truths to normal people you'd need weird tricks like pushing your finger into the back of their head and asking where the feeling is in relation to their awareness.

I think he's going a bit "Connor Murphy" in the ideas if the convo with God is his new pathway. When you're having back and forth Q&A's with "God", that is VERY prone to error. Experience on the other hand can't be erroneous, in the sense if I tell you I'm seeing a pink elephant, even if it's not really there the experience of seeing it is absolute and without question...

He already knew the actual undeniable truths after his first 5-MeO-DMT trip.

19 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I like this response.

19 hours ago, happyhappy said:

Why Zeroguy? Not trying to trick you to say wrong word in this culture of non dual jargon here. Genuinely curious what you liked about it?