Forza21

changa - It was intense! DMT trip raport and questions!

33 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Loba said:

@RMQualtrough What was the deja vu like?  Interesting...

Feeling like this entire life was just a dream and you've actually always just been "there" in looney insane abstract cartoon-world... E.g. "remembering" you were actually always a floor tile on an infinite floor made of linoleum... You totally lose your mind.

Be careful where you do this as you can scream or scream-laugh uncontrollably. You literally can't stop, it's like vomiting laughter. Could get cops called etc. as it will sound alarming.

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

utterly and completely messed up smoking the 30x (etc) extracts.

80x was pretty great. Probably because I was already crazier than the effects a substance can give ??

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

On 1/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, integration journey said:

How would you compare Changa to something like San pedro?

I never had the chance to take Changa, but I did several Aya and San Pedro trips In Ecuador.  

They are not even close to being the same.  I was lucky to find a Shaman that had over twenty years experience with both plants and he new exactly how potent his liquids were.  Not all Aya and San Pedro solutions have the same potencies.

Aya, which has DMT, will take you beyond the 3D reality into gradations of consciousness and awareness that can take you into multidimensional realities of Beingness all the way to the awareness of Nothingness, or what some people call the Void, Absolute God, Absolute Love etc.  It will all depend on how advanced you are with your own beliefs, thoughts and emotions.

What I mean by that, I believe the trip into expanded consciousness and awareness is depended on how your Ego interprets the expanded consciousness when you return to your base level.  Your Ego can only digest and assimilate a micro segment of consciousness without damaging the stability of this reality that you are focused on, or in.  That interpretation is strongly influence on the thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs, intentions, and emotions that you are attached to, which help you navigate in this limited 3D reality.  That is why no two experiences are, or will ever be the same from our limited level of consciousness!

As for San Pedro, it does not contain DMT, not that I am aware of.  The Shamans in Ecuador believe that San Pedro is a Grandfather Plant that, when consumed is a heart opening medicine.  During one of my experiences, I try to take as much San Pedro as I could, but was unable to release my physical image of self into the layers that DMT can go.  What I experienced was an expansion of Compassion, Love, Harmony with all living Beings, including my "Self"!  What I mean by Living Beings is/are Beings of consciousness which includes plants, animals, insects, rocks, water etc. and even our beloved Grandmother Earth’s consciousness.

If you really want to take a trip, go into a sweat lodge with two Shamans that are masters with both teacher plants for several hours.  During this experience you take both Aya and San Pedro at different stages, consuming both substance several times.  I experienced being in multiple dimensional states simultaneously.  My consciousness and awareness was floating freely wherever I focused my attention or intention.  When I emerged from the sweat lodge, I was able to merge with the Shamans mind.  We both communicated above language and words for several minutes.  The heartfelt connection with all forms of consciousness was unbelievable.  I was finally free to merge with everyone in the group and remain somewhat physically grounded in this reality.  It is not an experience I have ever been able to duplicate since, but I do have short moments in the waking dream that touch it.  Which brings me to the point I made above, not everyone has the same experience.  There was only 2 or 3 of us, out of a group of twenty, other than the two Shamans that experienced that level of mind merging, . 

I believe your psychedelic experiences, and how much you expand and retain consciousness and awareness comes down to how open and unattached you are to your thoughts, ideas, images, intents, beliefs and emotions. 

That is why I am a strong advocate for people to do the “Work” of mastering your thoughts, ideas, image, intents, beliefs and emotions 24 and 7, because they shape your experience of this reality and beyond!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs etc.

Edited by TDLH

@TDLH Just so you know, San Pedro, Peruvian Torch (etc) is mescaline. Mescaline Hcl is very rare, but can be found on dark corners of the web.

15 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

DMT changes after repeated use.

Changa is basically smokeable Ayahuasca (as in, MAOIs + n,n-DMT - NOT any "meo")... Changa is very different from freebase, I assume Aya very different from Changa... Changa is more like a classical psychedelic. Freebase seems closer to Salvia Divinorum.

If you keep using DMT, after a while it will make sure you never touch it again. These are dangerous substances which can easily cause PTSD symptoms. Better to approach the substance such that you take smaller doses while in some kind of meditative state.

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

@TDLH Just so you know, San Pedro, Peruvian Torch (etc) is mescaline. Mescaline Hcl is very rare, but can be found on dark corners of the web.

So you actually discourage to take DMT? Isn't it avoidance of truth?

I mean, it sure was scary as hell. I still sense fear, when i recall this trip.

I felt so lonly, that there's no one else, it's just an illusion. Total madness, that i imagined all this. But at the same time, you may admire that so called "reality" exists in such a perfect way, and there's no limit to it. All it matters is perspective, right? So what's the danger?

5 hours ago, Forza21 said:

So you actually discourage to take DMT? Isn't it avoidance of truth?

I mean, it sure was scary as hell. I still sense fear, when i recall this trip.

I felt so lonly, that there's no one else, it's just an illusion. Total madness, that i imagined all this. But at the same time, you may admire that so called "reality" exists in such a perfect way, and there's no limit to it. All it matters is perspective, right? So what's the danger?

That idea isn't really frightening. When bad gets bad, it can give you PTSD easily.

@RMQualtrough Sounds like what happened during my manic bipolar phase.  I thought people were gunna shoot me.  It was a very weird experience, like all the "signs" lined up.  Someone did end up following me to the hospital and threatened to shoot me, there was a hostage negotiator and everything - it was like a strange premonition that ended up coming true.

Like that kind of deja vu?

Good to know, I don't want to make a lot of noise, we live in a nice quiet neighborhood.  Thanks for the heads up.

changa wasn't for me

the taste is woat, my lungs are probably too sensitive :x

13 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

That idea isn't really frightening. When bad gets bad, it can give you PTSD easily.

19 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Still don't understand how, and on what source do you base that information? Have you experienced it?

is DMT freebase better?

Edited by Forza21

30 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Still don't understand how, and on what source do you base that information? Have you experienced it?

is DMT freebase better?

Yes I had PTSD symptoms from freebase DMT. I have mentioned before, the flashbacks were so bad I'd come to and look around for the pipe etc thinking I'd just done drugs, but I was totally sober and hadn't used drugs...

It can get severe. I was close to calling for psychiatric help but the symptoms subsided after a week and then only a little bit bad for another few weeks with intermittent night terrors.

I have to point out that changa is not "basically" 5-MeO-DMT as OP claims. It is a a mixture of smoking herbs, an MAOI, and freebase n,n-DMT.

Edited by halfknots

On 1/2/2022 at 8:14 AM, TDLH said:

As for San Pedro, it does not contain DMT, not that I am aware of.  The Shamans in Ecuador believe that San Pedro is a Grandfather Plant that, when consumed is a heart opening medicine.  During one of my experiences, I try to take as much San Pedro as I could, but was unable to release my physical image of self into the layers that DMT can go.  What I experienced was an expansion of Compassion, Love, Harmony with all living Beings, including my "Self"!  What I mean by Living Beings is/are Beings of consciousness which includes plants, animals, insects, rocks, water etc. and even our beloved Grandmother Earth’s consciousness.

San Pedro has mescaline as it's primary psychoactive component.

On 1/1/2022 at 2:51 PM, Forza21 said:

4)What was your first experience on dmt? Does it get more manageable next time? it was so fast and intense. 
5) Does ayahuasca work similar to dmt, but you have longer time to integrate your experience? Maybe more time to manage fear?

It stays intense as fuck but gets less scary and more manageable. Ive had about 15 or so changa trips.

Similar to ayahuasca yes. Not the same though and not 5meo dmt at all. Changa is just smoked nn dmt and harmalas, ayahuasca is drinking nn dmt and harmalas.

You can even experiment with drinking the maoi than smoking the dmt (or vice versa) instead of smoking both or drinking both.

Changa is hardcore man. Start off small. I dont reccomend mixing psychedelics without doing a LOT of research and having a sitter the first few times because people react very differently to it but Changa on lsd is an unimaginable bliss for me. 

Edited by Adodd