Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

can you tell me anything about "broken mans game"?

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In this case you're not really gaming, you're venting.

I mean, go ahead and try it, but don't expect to get laid from it.

Broken man game sorta assumes you got some baseline of game already built up that you can lean on.

Ohh...well then how do I come off authentic and congruent, if I do get depressed often and if I don't have much game? 

Am I actually going to have to fake it until I make it in my case by learning how to pretend to be happy in a convincing manner like a method actor would?

Edited by Hardkill

21 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Ohh...well then how do I come off authentic and congruent, if I do get depressed often and if I don't have much game? 

Am I actually going to have to fake it until I make it in my case by learning how to pretend to be happy in a convincing manner like a method actor would?

The bottom line is, you need to gain enough mastery over your emotional state such that you feel good and solid most nights out.

Gaming from a depressed state is not really gonna work. Fix your depression. Controlling your state is like the biggest aspect of inner game. Everything else hinges on it. You need to become a generally happy, go-lucky guy who doesn't easily get ungrounded.

Work on enjoying and loving going out and socializing with new people. This is the gold.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The bottom line is, you need to gain even mastery over your emotional state such that you feel good and solid most nights out.

Gaming from a depressed state is not really gonna work. Fix your depression. Controlling your state is like the biggest aspect of inner game. Everything else hinges on it. You need to become a generally happy, go-lucky guy who doesn't easily get ungrounded.

Ohhhhh......that could take me years to achieve such emotional mastery. I don’t even know if I will ever be capable of doing that.

Though aren’t most of the best pickup artists deep down unhappy and miserable guys? If so, then do they constantly use drugs and alcohol in order to force themselves to be in a good state for the moment?

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Ohhhhh......that could take me years to achieve such emotional mastery. I don’t even know if I will ever be capable of doing that.

That is the work.

Though aren’t most of the best pickup artists deep down unhappy and miserable guys?

I would say most of them are shallow and lost people. It's a pity. So much wasted potential.

If so, then do they constantly use drugs and alcohol in order to force themselves to be in a good state for the moment?

Many of them drink. Some don't. Drugs I haven't seen used by PUAs so much.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 31-12-2021 at 10:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

You fully own it. Like this:

"Hi, I'm Leo. I want to fucking kill myself. Oh, you're kinda cute... Maybe I won't kill myself for a few hours longer ;). Where you from? No! I'm a broken man. You shouldn't even be talking to me. I will corrupt you. You will know what hell feels like. So, anyway... how do you know your friend there? I have no friends. I destroyed them all. That bitch cheated on me! But maybe you could replace her. Are you a good cook?"

You're still being funny, but you lace it with genuine bitterness.

Basically you just run your game despite feeling like shit and you are honest about your emotional turmoil.

Like: "I don't even want to talk to your right now. But here I am."

how to make a girl run away from you pt1