Someone here

Happy new year

13 posts in this topic

Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward conditions.

Happy new year and merry Christmas for everyone in the forum :x

Screenshot_20211228_145905.jpg

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here How often are you really happy though? My guess is, not very much.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Happy New Years! ?❤️

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Someone here How often are you really happy though? My guess is, not very much.

Not anymore. 

There is ups and downs ofc

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@The0Self thanks ❤️?

happy New Year! good looking, nice place. but happiness is not that, not even close , brother. I have recently discovered it, or re-discovered it. you, as I was, you are lost. you are looking, and you do well. There was a moment in your life when you turned away from yourself. It seems impossible, but yeah, you did. it was out of fear. You thought you were unlovable and you walked away from yourself. pure anxiety. so it is impossible to be happy, ever. the day will come when you come home. One day, meditating, or whatever, you will notice an smell, something, a being ... you. finally. So much time wasted and you're back at home, you moved away, and to go back ... you had to go all the way around. When you open that door to you, love will flow until you cannot stop crying, the air smells of spring, of childhood, and within you there will be joy. that is happiness, that is love. what you are. It is rare that to find yourself you have to go through an odyssey, a fantastic journey in which you will have to give all your strength, your intelligence. To arrive and see that you are in the beginning. You only had to undress to enter. abandon all vanity, all pretense. humiliate you. but that's how this game is. I hope you are lucky and play it well. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

I@Breakingthewall i've been taking medications for a while now and I think I made progress on my anxiety.  I specifically experience unconditional joy and bliss especially these days. I made some Improvements.  But thanks for the advice 

Just now, Someone here said:

I@Breakingthewall i've been taking medications for a while now and I think I made progress on my anxiety.  I specifically experience unconditional joy and bliss especially these days. I made some Improvements.  But thanks for the advice 

Happy to hear it . constant anxiety is a condemnation

I don't remember the source, but I saw a quote recently that runs something like: 

Living in the past is depression, living in the future is anxiety, living in the present is happiness. 

Having my own share of all 3 I can relate, even if it's a tad simplistic. 

Glad to hear you've making progress @Someone here  

Happy new year everyone! And happy present moment! 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

happy New Year! good looking, nice place. but happiness is not that, not even close , brother. I have recently discovered it, or re-discovered it. you, as I was, you are lost. you are looking, and you do well. There was a moment in your life when you turned away from yourself. It seems impossible, but yeah, you did. it was out of fear. You thought you were unlovable and you walked away from yourself. pure anxiety. so it is impossible to be happy, ever. the day will come when you come home. One day, meditating, or whatever, you will notice an smell, something, a being ... you. finally. So much time wasted and you're back at home, you moved away, and to go back ... you had to go all the way around. When you open that door to you, love will flow until you cannot stop crying, the air smells of spring, of childhood, and within you there will be joy. that is happiness, that is love. what you are. It is rare that to find yourself you have to go through an odyssey, a fantastic journey in which you will have to give all your strength, your intelligence. To arrive and see that you are in the beginning. You only had to undress to enter. abandon all vanity, all pretense. humiliate you. but that's how this game is. I hope you are lucky and play it well. 

:)