Peace and Love

Share Your New Years Resolutions Here!

5 posts in this topic

Hi Actualized.org Family!

What is your New Years Resolution?  And what are you doing right NOW to make that happen?  How are you going to create SUCCESS? ;)

Sometimes the best resolutions are based off your childhood vows....

My New Years Resolution for 2017.....

1.) To work on Self Love. If you can't love yourself how can someone else love you?  (My childhood vow involves not being able to have healthy relationships)  Plus it feels good to focus on yourself and it fills that void.  No prince charming is going to give me that satisfaction!

2.) My other goal is also to get my Reiki and Hypnosis business up and full time.  I know that if I work on my hypnosis business, it will boost my ego! lol But it is nice to be self sustainable, and completely independent.  It ties in with my life purpose and helping other people.   (My childhood vow involves me feeling stupid and incompetent.  I've failed so many times because I allowed these negative thoughts and feeling to take over my life.)

What am I doing right now to make it happen???
I started filming youtube videos for my website.  I have a HUGE phobia of being on camera and I'm going to over come it!!  lol.  And I've started researching ways to better advertise and put my name out there.

I've started reading and researching about self love.  Reiki and daily meditation really helps me to feel better about myself.  I'm also discovering new affirmations I can use to replace these ugly childhood vows....  I've even researched info on dual-relationships and what is considered healthy.  I'm visualizing what I want and writing it down.  Also Leo's videos really do help a lot!  I try to make sure I watch them every week.

Following my intuition, making strategic bold life changes happen, going to a vipassana retreat, and changing one habit at a time.

Mine is rather simple - to be more aware of my present moment. In other words, be aware of what I'm doing. If I want to write in my journal for 5 - 10 minutes per day, so be it. I'm not going to be strict on it, but flexible. At the end of the year, I'll have a 365 page book written. I'm just taking this as a metaphor. This metaphor goes for other things in life too. If you don't want to go for a page a day, don't. Just write a sentence. If you're in the mood or not busy, then go for more.

Edited by Key Elements

My New Years resolution is to be a better person, manage autoimmune disease (makes me tired, hard to accomplish life), and work on some art, and fix some mental health issues, shadow work and the like.