Hardkill

Will nothing change the minds of these idiots about taking any drugs to fight COVID?!

29 posts in this topic

To any car enthusiasts on this forum, this is basically how ridiculous the anti-vaxxer/anti-masker brain works:

EF405DE6-FA25-4FB6-A48C-19BDEC60118B.jpeg

Condoms are just Uncle Sam's way of mass-sterilizing the idiots in society.

#RawDawgLife

#Freedumb!

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Condoms are just Uncle Sam's way of mass-sterilizing the idiots in society.

#RawDawgLife

#Freedumb!

;)

haha the #FreeDumb hashtag should be patented lol

The mocking and ridiculing, do we not see the causes and effects of this, within our own interiors? 

If one believes that they are God, that they are all sparks of awareness having an individualized experience, then why would one choose to attack themself?  

"To experience myself!!!!!"

Yes, this is a part of it, and yet what happens when one is "awake" to it? At this point, does one not now have a choice? to cultivate towards life or death? 

More directly, to the topic in this thread, I ask, why is it, that experts seek to silence conversations, rather then face it head on, with long format dialogue and debate? Why has there been such absence of this, in society?

The implications of this, I urge you to take a moment to feel into this. If this is happening in the house of science and medicine, pillars of society, that's a huge red flag, as these are the houses that require open dialogue the most. 

Here are some examples:

Edited by Johnny Galt

15 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

The mocking and ridiculing, do we not see the causes and effects of this, within our own interiors? 

If one believes that they are God, that they are all sparks of awareness having an individualized experience, then why would one choose to attack themself?  

"To experience myself!!!!!"

Yes, this is a part of it, and yet what happens when one is "awake" to it? At this point, does one not now have a choice? to cultivate towards life or death? 

More directly, to the topic in this thread, I ask, why is it, that experts seek to silence conversations, rather then face it head on, with long format dialogue and debate? Why has there been such absence of this, in society?

The implications of this, I urge you to take a moment to feel into this. If this is happening in the house of science and medicine, pillars of society, that's a huge red flag, as these are the houses that require open dialogue the most. 

Here are some examples:

Because debating about it doesn’t seem to work so well for convincing either side because of how defensive each person is going to be with their arguments.

@Hardkill It's not about winning or loosing, it's not about convincing the other side. It's about bringing clarity to all ideas. Considering the complexity of all of this, it would require this, a comprehensive conscious dialogue to shine the light on it all; and all in all, we would all win (cosmically speaking)

I type more, as there's more to say 

1/

Edited by Johnny Galt

Wow! this is so sad. You guys fell on the trap of  demonizing people that want yo keep their autonomy over their own bodies.

''Will nothing change the minds of these idiots about taking any drugs to fight COVID?!''

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Their minds are rotted.

3 hours ago, TDLH said:

Things will get better it will just take some time. In the meantime tell every anti-vaxxer you come across to go fuck themselves for making this pandemic worse and longer than it has to be.

3 hours ago, Roy said:

If telling people who are spreading deadly misinformation to go fuck themselves is "extremism", then yes, consider me a terrorist.

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

well, I like how China literally forces everyone in their country to take the vaccine.

You guys have been  polarized.... Hard

You Roy, you are close to being radicalized.

You are instigating verbal violence.

Sometimes you have to pay a price for someone else's idiocy and freedom. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.