Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

The Sedona Method

6 posts in this topic

Hello, Just wanted to share this book "The Sedona Method"

I didn't finish it yet I'm only in the beginning but wow, after experiencing his technique of releasing/letting go it blew my mind how simple it was and how fast the results were showing up!

The method has 5 steps / 5 questions to ask:

What are you feeling NOW?

Could you welcome/allow that feeling?

Could you let it go?

Would you let it go?

When?

I was overthinking and thought I wouldn't do it correctly for X reasons. 

But today, I sat on my couch, I meditated for 5 minutes & naturally I thought "Okay what am I feeling now ?" 

I felt a sensation into a part of my body, and just by being curious to feel it & allow it the more I could, I felt immense sadness & anger that I was keeping in my body for maybe years (felt like a beast, I was screaming of anger...) All I had to do is to go the deeper as I can into the emotion and then it popped like a bubble!

I did the process five times in a row and the feeling after this is great. I feel lighter, more peaceful, clear-minded, and I feel like something in me has changed forever. I feel tired too because it was a lot of emotions but can't wait to do it again each day. 
I'm just amazed of how simple it is ! So glad that I've found this book it feels like I discovered today how to deal with my emotions, I hope it will help you too. 

Merry Christmas!

This seems good. This has been on my mind for such a long time. Will bookmark this post 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I did a 3 day workshop on this releasing process. It’s super useful for people who think a lot. At one point I felt like a head on wheels with no connection to my body. It helped me think less and feel more 

Most of the time i don't feel much change besides some lighter feeling afterward but I remember one instance I was in a dark place for some time, decided to do this technique in bed before sleep and slept on it. 

I had some strange dream with my grandmother. I hardly remember my dreams, so I don't remember any detail but she was crying and I had the urge to hug and comfort her like I was her dad or and she was a toddler. I held her tight and suddenly I felt this huge ball of loveenergy in my heart chakra getting hotter and hotter, I WOKE UP in the middle of it and the sensation remained the same until it bursted like a ballon full of warm water, spreading instantly throughout my body and I felt SO MUCH FUCKING LOVE all my problems disappeared in a second, all I was left was pure love.

I remained in this state, in awe and shock for some time until I slept again.

It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life and I was completely sober.

I’ve heard that the Sedona method author used a different technique to become enlightened and turned it into the sedona method, but the technique he used is superior than what he published with the Sedona method.

18 hours ago, Gabith said:

I felt a sensation into a part of my body, and just by being curious to feel it & allow it the more I could, I felt immense sadness & anger that I was keeping in my body for maybe years (felt like a beast, I was screaming of anger...) All I had to do is to go the deeper as I can into the emotion and then it popped like a bubble!

Fantastic, love this - thanks for sharing :) I know that for me personally, relearning how to feel has been absolutely central to my spiritual growth; we tend to learn to shut down emotionally from a young age, and reversing that trend can be hugely challenging (certainly has been for me, Jesus). Sounds like you've had a big breakthrough though, fantastic!

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan