RMQualtrough

There isn't reincarnation

6 posts in this topic

You can be cryogenically frozen when you're dead. If magically humans never just extinct themselves with bombs etc, maybe a dead person could be brought back from this procedure.

If they are then currently a squirrel, do they then disappear from the squirrel leaving it a paperweight and return to their own revived human body? Which btw from that brain's perspective would just be like having undergone general anaesthesia. Lol.

7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

You can be cryogenically frozen when you're dead.

When they wake up, will they cry about their frozen genes, cry-o-genically? :D 

@RMQualtrough

You are a little bit stuck in the materialistic perspective. Take some shrooms. Should help out a bit. 

On 19/12/2021 at 3:17 AM, RMQualtrough said:

You can be cryogenically frozen when you're dead. If magically humans never just extinct themselves with bombs etc, maybe a dead person could be brought back from this procedure.

If they are then currently a squirrel, do they then disappear from the squirrel leaving it a paperweight and return to their own revived human body? Which btw from that brain's perspective would just be like having undergone general anaesthesia. Lol.

Your not dead if your being kept alive in a frozen state. Your just unconsious. 

If you dont like shrooms then take LSD. ?

3 hours ago, Maru said:

Your not dead if your being kept alive in a frozen state. Your just unconsious. 

If you dont like shrooms then take LSD. ?

The point of it is that you are brain dead with hopes a future generation will be able to revive you. A number of people have come back from something close to total brain death... And from that PoV there's just no break... Not cryogenics yet.

@RMQualtrough i define death as a point of no return.

If they came back, were they really dead? 

I am not saying there is reincarnation, but your asuming the universe is a liniar mechanism?

For all we know you might just be god imagining the whole universe and i am just you playing wordgames with yourself on a forum you imagined 

What if when we revive such people after hundreds of years and they report amazing travels through the astral planes or something like that. I wouldn't be alive to see this but a man can dream lol. Might be a push to become a Yellow civilization if that ever happens.