mmKay

?? 1 Year Challenge - Heavy Metal Chelation Challenge - Journal ( challenge)

190 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I did a 5 day 50 mg DMSA every 4 hours round a few days ago ( Not recommended to do long DMSA rounds ) .

Something clearly worked, either the zeolite nanoparticles or the two ALA rounds I've done, because last time I would be burned out after a 3 day DMSA round  and maybe even  bedbound for some days  .

Maxing out on Sodium ascorbate clearly works as adrenal support ( they store vitamin c) . This is literally the most important thing that has helped me with physical energy. Almost 6 grams per day. Makes me wake up with energy and have constant energy throughout the day. But sometimes I struggle falling asleep.

also, keep all the timers going even after the round  ( besides at night ) to keep supplementing as much as during round, otherwise I'd crash really bad .

i didnt even take milk thistle or artichoke extract this time. I find it useful to see when my feces starts going yellow ( sign of overworking the liver and clear indication of need to stop the round asap ). It gives me information about my limits. If I'll do long ALA rounds in the future I'll be taking liver support for sure. Also need to drink at least half a liter of water with each ala dose, most likely my gut issues were because of the pill sticking to a part of my digestive tract and disolving there. Ala is both water and fat soluble so whatever it touches it will soak into it .

The highest quality zeolite nanoparticle spray ive found for now is actually this one  ( not affiliated ) at least on paper. It's way more expensive than ACZ though

1- it doesnt have coloidal silver as a side ingredient . 2 the average size of the particle is 1.7 nm,  compared with 30 NM of the other brands, therefore it theoretically has a bigger chance of crossing the BBB. Very very promising. I have yet to see proof of the particle size besides a random screenshot of the tests.

when taking zeolite, dont drink before of after like 15 min, it will bind to the water particles and render it less effective ( if its even effective to begin with )

note to self - dont open the bottle 🤦‍♂️ i unscrewed the cap to see inside and now probably dust and other stuff got in there, and it got a few grainy texture things inside. gotta throw  half a 100€ zeolite bottle away

If you find the dose you tolerate you're suposed to stick with it for 3 rounds and then increase 50%. they dont recommend going above 25 mg dmsa unless you have lead toxicity which i probably have to some degree. 

Ill try a 3 day 100 mg DMSA round next time. every 4 hours seems to be okay for me but ideally you want to be doing it every 3 hours to keep chelator levels more stable. for ala its 3 hours but if you can tolerate and deal to do it every 2 hours its aparently more effective and safer

I may have to take antibiotics for an infection starting next week. ill need to brew some water kefir again to repoblate my gut. I hear heavy metals and specifically dmsa can colonize your gut with candida, and we dont want that happening.

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

testing this stuff

almost 80€ for a bottle

I better feel a difference one month from here lol

I'll start ALA soon. I'll try microscooping the doses even though it's not avised by ACC group. I think it should be more acurrate actually than DIY capsules actually

Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-07-13 a las 22.02.49_e5479873.jpg

this brand doesnt have colloidal silver as an aditional ingredient and the average particle size of zeolite is aparently 1.7 nm instead of 30nm ( ACZ ) or 20-100 nm ( coseva ) 

Edited by mmKay

Did a 72 hour 50 MG DMSA every 3 hours 60~~ mg ALa every 3 hours round 

As the ala pills are home made there may be a little difference in dosages between pills. About 20% is acceptable. I was taking 2 sprays of that zeolite nanoparticle spray to mop up whatever heavy metals may have been redistributing due to the inconsistent dosages and I have to say I did not feel any negative symptoms.

This is the dose I have to stay for about 5 more rounds before Increasing ALA. If I had gone one day longer I feel I'd burn out my adrenals.

Getting off round was very smoth. Last two doses are DMSA only to mop up the heavy metals and then 100 mcg seleniomethionine every 12 hours , two times only ( it binds to mercury )

Also the zeolite nanoparticle spray seems to mitigate any redistribution side effects when stopping the round. Im still experimenting with it and I'll update with my experiences.

I only experienced fatigue and some brain fog two days after stopping the round. I can't tell if it's due to  dehydration  or that I was talking less core 4 supplements ( not waking up at night to take them )

Posted (edited)

Completed another 72 hour DMSA + ala round. It's very smooth with the zeolite nanoparticle spray. I often feel euphoria , a way more clear mind, and barely need to nap throughout the day with such high doses of vitamin c. 

Zeolite Nanoparticle spray + Selemethionine + mopping up last few doses with only DMSA makes getting off round efortless. No redistribution symptoms. Make sure to finish the round in the morning after taking the night doses so that you can properly suppelement and take the zeolite every 2-3 hours during your waking time ( personal choice, no science for this yet )

Three days is as long as I can take for now .

note to self : when doing all these DIY capsules, make sure to put Silica Gel Packets in the containers. Very important, specially in the ALA and vitamin C

Edited by mmKay

On 13/7/2024 at 10:04 PM, mmKay said:

this brand doesnt have colloidal silver as an aditional ingredient and the average particle size of zeolite is aparently 1.7 nm instead of 30nm ( ACZ ) or 20-100 nm ( coseva ) 

My bad, coseva has a particle size of 0'7 to 0'9 nm, the smallest of all brands i've seen so far. but its more than twice as expensive as Pure body extra ( 1 to 1.7 nm particle size ) 

Coseva is aparently synthetic, and pure body extra is natural zeolites. I dont fully understand the difference yet but ive read you should stay away from synthetic ones. Who knows.

@mmKay Great work you're doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Coseva has Sodium Magnesium Aluminosilicate as an side ingredient. Idk what may be the long term side effects. 

Edit : some decent science here https://www.coseva.com/faq/

@integration journey I can't tell. I stopped using ACZ when I learned it contained silver, ( i had only taken about 1 third of the bottle ) but I did feel it working. So I do with PBE ( im on my second bottle atm )

nice, particle size finally explained

Edited by mmKay

Posted (edited)

this nano zeolite stuff can seriously dehydrate you. It's written on the bottle. Take it seriously. 

Peeing a lot can also deplete your electrolytes.

I stood up to stretch on my pull up bar and suddenly passed out, hit my head on the hard floor, bit my tongue bad and twisted my wrist.  Luckily it seems that I spinned forward mid air and instead of smashing the back of my head it was the front side corner. HOnestly idk whats worse.

Learn from my mistakes boys.

Kinda cool whacky consciousness experiment though,

It coult have been infinitely worse

It could have been inifinitely better as well. I could have developed savant syndrome like some people do after a head injury. What a bummer

IF I HADN'T MOVED MY PULL UP BAR 20 cm YESTERDAY, and this thing had happened, I would have cracked my head on the table corner. Period. I woke up laying flat on the floor centimeters away from the table.

I literally could have died right then and there

I've had a fever for the last 3 days, so who knows what's the real cause of my fainting, but most likely its a combination of both. 

Last time I fainted was doing breathwork on psychedelics. But there I was laying down already so it wasn't that dangerous.

Edited by mmKay