Gabith

THE METAMORPHIC COACHING PROGRAM Clark Kegley

5 posts in this topic

Is there people who tried the metamorphic coaching program from Clark Kegley ? 

Is it worth it ?

I haven't tried it but as far as online gurus and self development guys go Clark seems like one of the more genuine and helpful ones that's least likely to scam his clients.

I guess the question is how much are you willing to pay. Keep in mind a lot of these informational products online are way way overpriced. So make sure to ask yourself, how truly important is that information to you, and do you think you could piece together the same information by researching it yourself?

hrhrhtewgfegege

This dude is a scam artist. Just cheap self-help garbage content. 

Edited by kieranperez

I have mixed opinion about him.i found his shadow work video to be very hepful but his marketing tactics are shady.sometimes he is clickbait ,sometimes good.so u should research well

For an information product, you are paying for someone to put together and prioritize the right information to get you to your goal.

This means you can always find the information yourself, and carve your own path.

This can take longer, and also you could find a lot of information that is wrong or unhelpful, which delays you on your path or even sets you back.

And so a course could potentially save you that time.

The value is not in the information you need, but in the absence of information that you don't need.

In other words, prioritization and curation

Still, an extremely high quality, well-curated information product, be it a book or a course only has a success rate of 20%, at best.

That 80% of people starting on a book or course, don't get the result they wanted from it, which can be ascribed to their lack of follow-through and discipline. So before buying an information product, it is wise to ask yourself: am I the type of person who has the patience and dedication to finish things for myself, in isolation? If you are, you can get good value from an information product, if it is high quality and the creator has experience successfully teaching others, as well as doing it himself.

A coaching program is different from a pure information product, in the sense that there is live personal contact involved, either with a community of people learning the same thing at the same time, or directly one-on-one with the teacher or coach.

(Perhaps certain information products are called coaching programs these days, even though there is no regular coaching involved, and you are just left to work through it on your own - be sure to know what you are getting)

That highly improves success rate. Human contact, even if it's only a weekly check-in call, can make the difference between 20% of people succeeding, and 80-99% succeeding.

Still, what matters is whether the teacher has experience successfully creating the promised results for himself and for others. And it helps to do research on that, such as check review videos and see if you find them believable.

We simply are humans who learn best when the ingredient of human contact is present, be it a classroom, a weekly group call, a university with peers around, or one-on-one meetings with a teacher.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/