Hulk

Is non dual-model and dual-model conflict each other?

3 posts in this topic

I develop a non-dual model and dual model of Reality both working without conflict. What do you think. 

No one is saying everything is "One" in exclusion of something else that is not one. Nondual means it's NOT two. Another way to say this is that there's NO exclusion. Nonduality does not exclude duality. I'm not sure how you can have two models, but they seem to appear as two, just like duality seems to appear as numbers. All numbers are based on the integer of "one". Two is just two ones, three is three and so on. No one has been aware of three separate apples sitting on a table and counted them without also seeing the space around them, and being the light they appear as. All illusions have a reality to them, there is no conflict. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

They are both true and both false ? Of course they should work without conflict when done right. As in there is no resistance as they have both fallen from importance to a sense of self which isn’t even there. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional.