Ineedanswers

Does a women’s body count matter?

80 posts in this topic

Just now, Preety_India said:

Player does not mean high body count. 

You are fooling yourself.

Player is a mentality where the guy likes gaming women with no real intentions for a long term relationship.

Players mainly want SEX with no strings attached .. how can you miss this ? lol

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

Players mainly want SEX with no strings attached .. how can you miss this ? lol

Maybe they became players over time. Maybe I was their first practice girl? 

Maybe they moved on to other girls and did the same they did with me. 

They only wanted sex it seems but they would act as though they are so deeply in love. 

When I realized that they want just sex, then it's a fuckboy in my eyes. And I never wanted to date fuckboys. They can literally drain your spirit and make you/me feel like an object of gratification. 

Most men who aren't emotionally matured/evolved see women as sex objects and nothing beyond that.. 

It's hard for a woman to sort out a fuckboy if she is new to the game of relationships. 

Eventually she gets better at it. 

Now if a guy showed me "fuckboy" signs, I'll be like "no thanks dude." 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

When I realized that they want just sex, then it's a fuckboy in my eyes. And I never wanted to date fuckboys.

True .. but women like the fun of it when they are caught in the moment.

It's only after they realized they were played when the guy becomes a fuckboy in their eyes.

I totally get you though.

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

True .. but women like the fun of it when they are caught in the moment.

It's only after they realized they were played when the guy becomes a fuckboy in their eyes.

I totally get you though.

Yea women are attracted to that. I was attracted too. 

It takes time to outgrow, emotionally evolve as a woman and not fall prey to fuckboys anymore. Once a woman becomes emotionally matured she chooses a good guy, even though he might not be attractive, she learns to settle with him because she can admire other things about him like his character and integrity. It took me some time to come at this point in my life 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Yea women are attracted to that. I was attracted too. 

It takes time to outgrow, emotionally evolve as a woman and not fall prey to fuckboys anymore. Once a woman becomes emotionally matured she chooses a good guy, even though he might not be attractive, she learns to settle with him because she can admire other things about him like his character and integrity. It took me some time to come at this point in my life 

Yeah, that's what I am saying. Girls easily fall prey to fuckboys who have high body counts. 

Btw, how high is your body count if you don't mind me asking?

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, that's what I am saying. Girls easily fall prey to fuckboys who have high body counts. 

Btw, how high is your body count if you don't mind me asking?

I had 3 relationships. 2 ltr and 1 for 6 months 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I had 3 relationships. 2 ltr and 1 for 6 months 

If it's higher than that then you can be honest about it. Don't worry. I don't judge.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

If it's higher than that then you can be honest about it. Don't worry. I don't judge.

I have stated honestly. Why would I be Dishonest?

I have stated this plenty of times before. I don't care what anyone thinks 

Those are my relationships. They taught me valuable lessons. I don't regret it one bit. 

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

Go talk to guys outside of your ideological bubble. This is the mainstream male perspective. Most men don't want women with high body counts as wives.

If it didn't matter women wouldn't hide it and "slut" wouldn't be a derogatory term.

Many women are in relationships with men they can't get sexually aroused from. 

What I said applies to people who want a family.

It becomes harder for women in their late 30s to find a good husband. A woman in her 30s who is successful will not marry a man who is less successful than her. Women don't marry down. The men she wants to marry may want women in their late 20s who are not as career driven. Late 30s is not a good age for women to seek a husband. They have much more bargaining power in their mid and late 20s. 

Even if they don't marry low-value men as you said, the single-cat-lady ending isn't much of a happy ending either. Basically it fucks up their standards for men. A man who would have been a good husband seems mediocre because he has to compete with the best qualities of all those previous men. 

It's not the mainstream male perspective. It's the perspective of under developed men. The center of gravity may be leaning there more but we are striving for more here obviously. It matters but it depends on why it matters. Is it hidden because of under developed men judging it and dumping their insecurities on her about it or for reasons beyond that? Women enter into relationships for many reasons. Sex is very important, no doubt, but it's not the entirety of it all so to speak for the relationship to feel whole. That doesn't solely determine the value of her man in her eyes. She subjectively may feel very different about what he is bringing to the table and not even be thinking about her past or his. 

It does not become harder for a woman in her late 30s to find a good husband. This is incredibly subjective what good is and it's evident you are putting far too much weight into that sexual market place BS that fits very specific sexual preferences of yours. It doesn't apply nearly as much when it comes to settling down at this stage in life. You're parroting red pill jargon. Women base their value of men on a lot more than his job at that age. A good bit have probably already been married once already and are getting into a second marriage with another divorced man. I would also say they are evaluating their partner much more holistically at this stage as well when choosing. You are describing a woman stuck in the past with your last statement. That's easily avoided and not something that comes up much in a healthy relationship. Most women don't have to worry about being forever-alone-ers like the guys on here getting into pick up do. 

Edited by Lyubov

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have stated honestly. Why would I be Dishonest?

I have stated this plenty of times before. I don't care what anyone thinks 

Those are my relationships. They taught me valuable lessons. I don't regret it one bit. 

Okay fine. 

I only asked because most men and most women tend to lie about their body counts.

It's all the garbage slut shaming and dumb red pill mindsets that make it hard/impossible for a woman to just flat out tell her date early on how many other guys she has been with. It would make dating , spotting this imbalance and finding a match so much easier if this wasn't the case. You both could tell each other how many partners you both had and then know right away if there is an imbalance and then decide where to proceed. It's easily done with saying if you want kids or not or how rich you are. Not have to draw this bullshit out over months and play idiotic coy games. All the stupid mindsets on this just setting everyone up for failure because a portion of people are super butt hurt and judge someone getting more action than them. This is done so much more transparently with other values. Shame sex still carries this taboo. 

Edited by Lyubov

Women crave emotions in a relationship. 

Any man who thinks otherwise is probably is simply not aware of women psyche. 

Also women aren't scared of being alone for the rest of their lives.. Unlike men.. 

Women only want the emotional side of a relationship, it matters much more to them than anything else a man brings to the table. 

I never even gave much thought to a guy's sexual past or his income/Job or whatever nonsense he was doing with his life. If he wasn't the one for me in terms of emotions, it didn't matter even if he were a millionaire. 

Women value emotions much more than men can ever fathom. 

38 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How about you start believing women? Not all that dumb pick up bs about how every woman lies about this and can't be trusted. Most won't bother telling you if they aren't comfortable or they will tell you the number flat out if it's honestly low. 

Edited by Lyubov

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

It's all the garbage slut shaming and dumb red pill mindsets that make it hard/impossible for a woman to just flat out tell her date early on how many other guys she has been with.

Actually, women naturally don’t want to disclose this with men, or other women for that matter. Women tend to police each other on this front.

Don’t blame it all on men.

3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Actually, women naturally don’t want to disclose this with men, or other women for that matter. Women tend to police each other on this front.

Actually Yea. Women judge each other so much. 

5y273g.gif

But I guess it's a trickle down effect of being judged by men. What ya think? 

Edited by Preety_India

fair point here. women play a role in this problem of transparency as well. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Actually Yea. Women judge each other so much. 

But I guess it's a trickle down effect of being judged by men. What ya think? 

It is a trickle down, but that’s more so societal programming. We could say the same that men feel like they need to be rich and famous to attract the best women (physically speaking), causing men to compete and judge each other in regards to financial success.

Edited by Terell Kirby

It is a trickle down, but that’s more so societal programming. We could say the same that men feel like they need to be rich to attract the best women (physically speaking), causing men to compete and judge each other on regarding financial success.

I agree. My God society is so judgmental. Everything is all about looks or maaaaney. 

Better to live like a yogi in the Himalayas. 

37 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

How about you start believing women? Not all that dumb pick up bs about how every woman lies about this and can't be trusted. Most won't bother telling you if they aren't comfortable or they will tell you the number flat out if it's honestly low. 

Most men also lie as I said before and a lot of them can't be trusted as well.

@Preety_India since you are a girl do you mind if I ask you some questions? 

1) is it realistic to expect a girl to be a 20yr+ virgin in this day age? Most of my male friends come from very religious(mostly Islamic) backgrounds and they tell me not marrying a virgin is weired.i told them that’s its crazy and unreasonable to expect a girl to be a 20year old virgin in this day and age.do you agree? Or is expecting a girl to be a virgin after 20+ reasonable?

In the community I’m from having even just 2+ partners will warrant you being slutshamed.i know it sounds crazy but I swear I’m not lying.i think in places like Arabia you will be slut-shamed even if you have just ONE other partner..

Edited by Ineedanswers