johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

What you call a deeper realization of God, is actually God lol.

This is the fundamental nature of God being infinite.

@Terell Kirby The definition of god isn’t nothingness, the definition of god is ultimate reality. Reality is within nothingness, meaning god is within nothingness, making it deeper. 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth Sure you’re not attacking, yet you’re framing me as emotional to invalidate my point, when I haven’t been yet. Stop with the passive aggression you already showed your colors, though it was subtle. 

"You're attacking me!" "No YOU'RE gaslighting me!" "No you're just misinterpretating and projecting!"

Ooops I did it again ? But this time I'm even making fun of myself, so you don't feel attacked again. Don't you see, this is not serious at all? Let's just lighten things up, nobody needs to be right. If you like you can be right this time :P Be a mature human being and be okay if others show you what they see when you communicate - and don't take it so seriously .

I love you ??❤️ I truly do. Don't forget it all comes down to loving each other. All else is just misinterpretation.

@Terell Kirby Nothingness isn’t infinite, only a thing can go on and on forever, even if that thing is empty space. You’re confusing infinite space with nothingness.

8 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

Nothingness isn’t infinite.

Existence is infinite, and the nothingness you speak of is only one aspect of existence. You wouldn't even be talking about it if this weren't the case.

Edited by Terell Kirby

11 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth You’re saying it’s about the attitude and energy of the forum, yet you’re here arguing when you said you agree, and making it out like I’m defensive when I haven’t been. I didn’t say my claim is the only one true, that’s putting words in my mouth. I just posted something, I didn’t start the arguing, I just made my point clear when people twisted around. The twisting around is what’s making it messy, not me correcting it. And you’re also adding on to that. If you don’t agree, and are against arguing, then why are you still here? 

I do agree with your post and I find it lovely, I said that :) And I've taken my right to add to this public forum and spread my message of wanting this forum to be more embodied and loving. And yes, I'm not perfect of course, that's why I want to create a space where nobody needs to be perfect and is still not afraid to communicate love. So I'm including myself of course. The problem is when it's actually about the message but every word somebody says is analyzed to death.

Let's learn together and be open and not defend ourselves. Gosh we have so much potential because WE are the ones actually seeing that we are one, but that potential gets always swallowed up by talking about what you said what he said what she said what I meant what you projected, bla bla bla. And I'm doing this, too. It's a distraction. It's just defense. And it's sad. And no matter what, I'm willing to give it my best to give an honest pinch of love into this forum so this space can become more mature. ??

@peanutspathtotruth “You’re attacking me! You’re gaslighting me!” Did I say it emotional like that? No. So yes, you’re gaslighting. And yes you did it again. I don’t even see what your point is. You’re telling me to lighten up when I haven’t been overly emotional at all. You’re getting defensive trying to invalidate what I’m saying, telling me to joke around so people wont take my trip seriously. You have some kind of problem, yet telling me I’m the one with one. 

@Terell Kirby Nothingness is non existence. And like you said, existence is infinite. So, nothingness isn’t infinite. It can’t be an aspect of something it isn’t. Empty space and existence are within nothingness, but empty space isn’t nothingness. You think I’m talking about empty space, probably because I used the word emptiness at first. 

Edited by johnlocke18

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

Nothingness is non existence. And like you said, existence is infinite.

For non-existence to be spoken of .. it has to first exist. 

There is absolutely nothing outside of existence .. that includes non-existence AND nothingness. 

Your awareness knows this through direct experience, that is how you are able to speak of such things in the first place.

9 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth “You’re attacking me! You’re gaslighting me!” Did I say it emotional like that? No. So yes, you’re gaslighting. And yes you did it again. I don’t even see what your point is. You’re telling me to lighten up when I haven’t been overly emotional at all. You’re getting defensive trying to invalidate what I’m saying, telling me to joke around so people wont take my trip seriously. You have some kind of problem, yet telling me I’m the one with one. 

Okay Mr serious, I'm leaving you alone now, you don't seem to get what I'm saying at all and keep on seeing attacks where there are none ? You just validate what I try to show you, but you don't see it.

I still love you though, have a good one ?

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@Terell Kirby Yes, there is absolutely nothing outside existence, meaning existence or infinity is within nothingness. You’re trying to say nothing is something when it’s not, or confusing it with emptiness. 

@peanutspathtotruth You have to be serious to get a point across, otherwise people will think you’re joking. And I’m not joking so why would I not be serious? Also, being passive aggressive is not the same as being truly light hearted. 

Edited by johnlocke18

5 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

Yes, there is absolutely nothing outside existence,

Dude, you are seriously missing things lol. This will be my last reply to you.

This "absolute nothing" that you speak of has to exist for you to get on a forum and talk about it.

Anything that comes out of your mouth is some aspect of existence that you are aware of .. whether it is deemed "real" or some fantasy concept in your mind .. in this case "absolute nothingness". 

Direct experience IS existence, and it includes nothingness and something-ness. There is no distinction.

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Terell Kirby I’m not missing anything. You’re just changing the definition of nothing. Nothing is non existent. Meaning it doesn’t exist. I didn’t experience e empty space, I realized nothingness. You don’t understand nothingness. You think it’s empty space. 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth You have to be serious to get a point across, otherwise people will think you’re joking. And I’m not joking so why would I not be serious? 

Aye aye John Locke ?? Have at it :) By the way existence/non-existence, nothingness/God, something being inside or outside something are all still dualities. Words just don't get you anywhere and that's why I'm teasing you

*fades aways into emptiness, oops I mean nothingness, what was the correct term for the absolute again, I forgot? God?

@Terell Kirby You can’t experience nothingness. Otherwise it wouldn’t be nothingness. You closest thing you can experience is empty space, which is not the same thing. But you can realize it. NO-thing means it’s not a thing, meaning it doesn’t exists. I’m trying to tell you it wasn’t empty space, but nothingness, and you don’t understand. It’s no experience, but a realization. 

@peanutspathtotruth That’s my whole point. Nothingness is not a thing and I’m trying to tell people that, so why are you telling me this? It doesn’t make sense that you agree with me, yet you’re telling me with all of these people arguing that it is a thing or experience. Like look at the person above me, they literally just said “there’s nothing outside existence” yet tried to argue nothingness exists. 

Edited by johnlocke18

4 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth That’s my whole point. Nothingness is not a thing and I’m trying to tell people that, so why are you telling me this? It doesn’t make sense that you agree with me, yet you’re telling me with all of these people arguing that it is a thing or experience. Like look at the person above me, they literally just said “there’s nothing outside existence” yet tried to argue nothingness exists. 

He takes existence as the ground of everything (ground not being a something) and says your notion must come from that ground

You take nothingness to be the ground of everything (ground not being a something) and say his notion must come from that ground

So as I pointed out earlier - you are both right, but tangled up in words.

Existence/nothingness - Jesus Christ, decide on a word or just don't use any. We should all approach *insert name for absolute ground* like Voldemort - we never dare to speak its name.

@Terell Kirbyo pointed to something important here - direct experience is what you guys are talking about. Everything is it. In that sense, reality is fucking real - existent or not (neither, both and each, and not even that ?). And he thought you were denying the isness of issing, that was his point (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).

Bottom line: stop arguing over words, see what's real RIGHT HERE. It's not anywhere else, not in a concept of nothingness or everythingness. That's it, boom. All proper teachings say this. Non duality. Neither nothingness nor God, neither emptiness nor fullness. Neither duality nor non duality. Neither God realized nor not God realized. Neither attacking nor not attacking :P (sorry)

@peanutspathtotruth It’s not just arguing words, because words describe an experience. He’s saying nothingness is a thing , and I’m saying it’s not, so no we’re not saying the same thing. God and nothingness are not the same, by definition or experience. Nothingness isn’t an experience it’s a realization. He’s arguing it’s a thing, he said nothingness exists and it doesn’t. Otherwise it wouldn’t be nothingness. When you realize true nothingness, you’ll see it isn’t the same. God is an experience.  That’s once again misconstruing what I’m saying. 

@peanutspathtotruth NO-THING. Anything that exists is a thing, meaning nothing is nonexistence. Literally couldn’t be more clear with my words.

God- Ultimate reality, meaning it exists. Infinity goes on and on forever, and only a thing can go on and on forever. So nothingness is not a thing. And you guys are arguing it is. And I am not saying the same thing, I’ve been very clear that existence does not equal nothingness. 

Edited by johnlocke18