Yoremo

chest pain

13 posts in this topic

I´ve had chest pains for like 1.5 years, I have done blood tests for my heart aswell as ecg and it was fine. I also checked my throat and stomach with some sort of camera down my throat checking for anything wrong there but there was nothing wrong.

I can´t really point to when I get the pains either, I just get them randomly and it makes it hard to sleep and sometimes hard to do other tasks because it takes my attention. I am also 17 years.

So the doctors won´t really try to find the cause anymore and they said that it´s because psychological problems. But I´m a bit sceptical to this, because yes I do have anxiety and I´ve not had this much anxiety in my 17 years alive, but I do not think that it is so much that it would cause chest pains like that. I don´t know though but it feels like it should take more than the level of anxiety I have. So I really don´t know what to do anymore

Are sure it's a 'physical' pain? I suffered chest pain for many years, but in my case it didn't feel like a I have a painful spot. It was obvious to me that it's an emotional pain because I felt like I was stabbed in my chest in certain emotionally triggering situations.

Does it feel like you see others moving forward, and maybe you aren’t as much as you would like to be? 

( (Sorry) but does that activate, intensify, the heart pain when you read that? )

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I'm not sure if your pain is physical or psychological. 

Pay attention to your symptoms. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Nahmyes, you´re right. And I did feel it more when I read that.

@Usernamewell, I do have pain across my whole chest, and I do get the pain in emotionally triggering situations but I get it sometimes without anything really happening too. It might be that I´m not aware of how I feel enough.

Look up a condition called costochondritis. Does it match your experience? 

Also it could very much be emotional as guys mentioned. I can get chest tightness from very troubling thoughts if they build up too much 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569I got diagnosed with that like 2 years ago and the pain is similar but 2 years ago it was triggered by heavy physical labour but it doesn´t make sense now, because I´m not working out

@Yoremo

Like they’re gonna end up happy and fulfilled… and you’re a bit concerned you will not, because your happiness is more tied to physicality? Specifically, in the capability sense. Seemingly contingent on physical ability, much more than the average person? 

And you’re a bit ‘stuck’ in that situation, for a while now…?

Sorry again, but does that tug on the pain even more so to speak?

Would your ideal solution be to somehow perfectly unify… the mental, physical, and emotional?  Unify as in ‘how do I get these all on the same page so there’s no more tug of war anymore between them’?

@NahmI do think that my happines is tied to my physicality, because I´ve been so physical all of my life and it´s been what I´ve cherished and loved (to move). I´m not so obsessed with physical ability as in performance because I´ve never been really athletic, it´s just that I have pain in my body just walking now, and before I usually dealt with my emotions through moving a lot.

This made the pain go up, but I don´t know if it was because I´m paying attention to it now or because what you wrote.

And to your last question: yes, if I understand you correctly. But please explain what you mean by unifying those, what does that entail more specifically? But I think that I want that.

@Yoremo

Do you think, just in part, that you’re experiencing jealousy in regard to other’s moving ahead more easily, and then you’re essentially burying the discord of feeling? Feeling that resistance in the heart area? Does it feel like intense desire for passion & purpose, but the specifics, ideas, insights, etc are missing? If so, it’s alignable. As in, you don’t have to suffer anymore. 

@NahmI´m maybe a bit jealous of others yes. And your other statement feels completely right. And isn´t this where the dream board comes in so that I can say what I want and do it?

@Yoremo

Yes I would start filling one up. I think as you do, life’s going to get pleasantly exciting and the emotional scale will be a most handy tool. In feeling and understanding, there can and will no longer be doubt, anxiety, or chest pains. 

@Yoremo maybe try an experiment

observe your direct experience with technology and make sure to have periods where you're without it. make it a month observation.