Hero in progress

You Can't Be Free If You Judge People

26 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Aware said:

Consciously make your best attempt to judge.

How you do that and why? Isn't that judging?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

How you do that and why? Isn't that judging?

:P

At the very moment when you think you are not judging or silently trying to escape it, one should immediately try hard to judge at its best, consciously.

There is no point in making a readers manual how that must be done.

By the time you tried your hardest you will be forgotten what it was about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

27 minutes ago, Aware said:

At the very moment when you think you are not judging or silently trying to escape it, one should immediately try hard to judge at its best, consciously.

There is no point in making a readers manual how that must be done.

By the time you tried your hardest you will be forgotten what it was about.

Lol...

Cool

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse The whole point my friend, is to give judging up completely. The way are minds are working at the moment, there is a habit of judging others. Its a self serving mechanism, the judgment tells us more about ourselves.

" we don't see reality as it is, but rather how we are"

The self has a agenda and the self that we all experience is extremely self centred and self-serving that's the way it has to be of course, but to be more attentive, to this see that it Arises by itself you will start to see that everytime we think of other we imply self, we imagine ourselves it's a really good illusion. And takes real attentiveness and dedication to start to see the workings of the mind with new eyes! fresh eyes! instead of through habitual conditioning patterns that dictates the way we perceive the world. 

;)

@Callum A  That's very smart. That's what "I" am trying to do lately, "Know thyself". I am also trying to stop all desires. Even the desire for enlightenment.

@abrakamowse if one is really dedicated to waking up, takes it seriously I don't see why one won't get enlightened. But there are a lot that probley won't. Maybe ? I can't know for sure. Maybe everyone one will eventually wake up and we have a self aware reality or if its just for a select bunch, every generation.

But it don't matter on a existential level. When one wakes, all wakes because separate self is illusion.