Aaron p

Leo, nahm, other mods or people who work with 5meo analogues

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I don't know what infinite love is, I think it's positive (haha)

It is indeed positive... It is the most positive thing you could imagine, multiplied by infinity:) 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 04/12/2021 at 2:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

You're going to have to face the issue of existential aloneness if you are serious about this work. You're not going to be able to dance your way around it.

Yes, it's very challenging emotionally, which is why most people complain about solipsism. You can tell they don't want to face such truths.

In this work the truth is whatever it is, and you must be willing to face it without sugarcoating it. If the truth means you are alone, then that's what you must come to accept and even to love.

And of course the worst part of facing existential aloneness is that nobody in the world will be there to help you or give you a sanity check. There will be no one you can ask, "Am I really alone or have I just lost my mind?"

What flavour of Solipsism are you subscribing to? Because there are of course various ways to cut it. Without bothering about semantics or retreating into "there are no others" because we all know what is meant, do you mean that what you as Leo see right now is the only sight there is? Or by you being alone are you meaning the same I that sees through all of our eyes (and to which the sights seen are a product of itself).

Because Oneness in itself means Solipsism must be accurate, but that's not the type of Solipsism people think you mean.

Solipsism is mistakenly viewed as meaning that you as an individual are the only thing that exists.

It’s a conceptual extrapolation of what “you” believe “you” are.

You are not an individual viewing the infinite from a finite point, “you” are the infinite being viewed from all the finite points at once.

There is only You, correct. This doesn’t mean that all else is nonexistent. It means You are all the “else”.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:30 AM, Leo Gura said:

You're going to have to face the issue of existential aloneness if you are serious about this work. You're not going to be able to dance your way around it.

Yes, it's very challenging emotionally, which is why most people complain about solipsism. You can tell they don't want to face such truths.

In this work the truth is whatever it is, and you must be willing to face it without sugarcoating it. If the truth means you are alone, then that's what you must come to accept and even to love.

And of course the worst part of facing existential aloneness is that nobody in the world will be there to help you or give you a sanity check. There will be no one you can ask, "Am I really alone or have I just lost my mind?"

@Leo Gura Existential aloneness is naturally sugarcoated if you don’t conceptualize it to be equivalent to infinite loneliness...that’s like coating it in burning gasoline and infinite teardrops.

Edit: want to add that this work does not need to be difficult emotionally. Truth is Love and any nihilistic viewpoints of Truth are an incorrect recontextualization of said Truth.

Edited by aetheroar

3 hours ago, aetheroar said:

You are not an individual viewing the infinite from a finite point, “you” are the infinite being viewed from all the finite points at once.

That is fantastic.

If you seem to be in a universe which is other than you, then your universe is your own -- it isn't shared. But really there's no one in, and nothing outside, the appearance that is pure emptiness appearing as everything. Not making any claims here, but in any case, whatever the truth is, simply is. Whatever is false, simply is not. It's no use resisting what is true.

@Leo Gura Existential aloneness is naturally sugarcoated if you don’t conceptualize it to be equivalent to infinite loneliness...that’s like coating it in burning gasoline and infinite teardrops.

Edit: want to add that this work does not need to be difficult emotionally. Truth is Love and any nihilistic viewpoints of Truth are an incorrect recontextualization of said Truth.

?❤

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Solipsism is mistakenly viewed as meaning that you as an individual are the only thing that exists.

There is only You, correct. This doesn’t mean that all else is nonexistent. It means You are all the “else”.

Nice! :)

at once; timelessly

Edited by The0Self

7 hours ago, aetheroar said:

perfect. I hope this will clarify future solipsism threads

@aetheroar Have you read Mister God this is Anna by any chance? Anna describes it almost exactly like that in the book. Anyway, it's wonderful, if you haven't read it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@RMQualtrough @mandyjw @The0Self @OBEler Thank you all for the affirmation. I’d never read anything about it and wrote this based off of a Google search for the definition of solipsism and comparing it to direct experience. xD

@mandyjw  Appreciate this affirmation as well! I actually don’t read books at all, oddly enough...too many words and ideas, and can’t visualize in the mind at all, so nothing sticks :D

Love,

Love :x

Edited by aetheroar

Really, solipsism is a stage you go through, it seems. It can become obvious that not only can nothing be known besides I AM — it’s not even imaginable that anyone including the almighty God could know anything at all besides I AM. So, that becomes clear... But then, that doesn’t mean I AM is known either, it just means absolutely nothing else can be known.