Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Preparing my first 5meo experience

9 posts in this topic

I've done plenty of high dose LSD trips and wonder how 5meo will differ, and if my attitude "just let everything happen and stay conscious, without attachment to my ego" will carry me through breakthrough 5meo trips. 

Is someone here, who has done both +600 mikrogramm LSD trips AND 5meo and can tell me the difference?

1. Treat this as a serious spiritual endeavour 

2. Follow all safety protocols discussed in safety mega thread

3. completely surrender and just enjoy the realization of infinity and Love. 

Namaste 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Start with a low dose and, on future trips, add a bit more each time until you reach a breakthrough dose.  If you’re plugging, start with 10 mg.  You have lots and lots of time to increase your dose and have a breakthrough over the months and years ahead.

The trip is way, way shorter on 5-MeO than LSD.  So, if you start freaking out, remember that it’ll be over soon.  For me, the scariest part of my breakthrough 5-MeO trips was feeling like I would never, ever come back to this current reality.  That I’d be floating for eternity, going crazier and crazier, forever and ever in an ocean of nonduality.  That, like a big fool, I had tricked myself into committing mahasamadhi.  I’m still around, so I didn’t enter mahasamadhi, but my ego was freaking out and kept telling me I was fucked for eternity.

If that happens to you, remember that you are coming back, it just feels like you aren’t.  Actually, that particular “eternal madness” flavour of nonduality will make you super grateful for “boring, mundane, slow” reality, so in the end it’s all good, but still frightening.  This whole thing is sorta tough to convey unless you experience it firsthand.

Also, having a strong theoretical understanding of nonduality and enlightenment will help you weather any tough times.  Interestingly, all of that homework will come back to comfort you when you need it most.

Also, watch Leo’s episode on 5-MeO.  The summary can be found here.

Edited by FlyingLotus

I have done both with high dosages and I must say that nothing can prepare you for a 5 MeO experience. It's like LSD on steroids!

if plugging does not work for you, try putting the 5 meo dissolved in vinegar with the syringe in your nose, it stings but it works very well

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

if plugging does not work for you, try putting the 5 meo dissolved in vinegar with the syringe in your nose, it stings but it works very well

Be careful with this fuck sake haha. It really really really fuckin stings haha

@Aaron p the purifying fire in your nose ??. In theory, a pH 7 could be achieved if the mixture of 5meo and vinegar is exact. maybe with pH measuring strips ...

Yeah, you will be back! It's shocking when you dive in. But, It's also very comfortable...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"