Vynce

What are angels exactly?

21 posts in this topic

To have had a god realization makes it possible to understand all religion at its core. But I still struggle to see the roles of angels. What are they in direct experience of consciousness?

The only direct experience I have with angels is that I met one who cried tears of Absolute Love on my heart to prepare me to see Absolute Divinity. An insight came during this experience that angels or the Divinity they represent is within everything, and this Divine energy is paired with our organic and more “mundane” life to actually make things perfect. It was clear that to have the Divine without the mundane embodied existence would not be nearly as important as if everything was only the Divine side of reality. Ultimately Divine and mundane fuse together to create everything we see. The angel showed me that it’s not simply about Love, but they also have a deep honor and respect for everything. It appears that nothing is judged as “lower” by “them”. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

There can be an infinite number of higher consciousness beings in the Universe. What is the puzzle here? You really think humans are the highest consciousness things in the Universe? Why would you assume something so silly?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Dead" nonlocalized personalities that have learned that material is mind and all is Love and seek to spread this message with humans.  "Machine elves" "spirits" "deities" - they are all the same thing, different consciousnesses that have evolved in different ways, but have no body except what is made of light and love.  We are that, too when we die, depending on how much we know.  You might get sent back or you will grow closer to the center, or depending on karma, end up farther away.  Different religions talk about this, how consciousness is like a gradation from that centre, with infinite variation - it is in those variations that you find different spiritual wildlife as I call it.

You do it through contemplation, absolute honesty, the "hollow bone" state, expect nothing, and give love outwards, feel it in your body, and you are more likely to channel things/find angels.  Keep an open mind and look for clues that can lead you closer towards them, they always give out clues in your environment.

If you do not know how to look for clues, check out Jung, his active imagination technique is pretty good..

E54-jC5XsAIPadZ.jpeg

"Be not afraid..."

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There can be an infinite number of higher consciousness beings in the Universe. What is the puzzle here? You really think humans are the highest consciousness things in the Universe? Why would you assume something so silly?

How can they maintain a form when they are at higher states of consciousness? 

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The same way you think you have a form now.

Infinite imagination.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

35 minutes ago, Shin said:

The same way you think you have a form now.

Infinite imagination.

But they are smarter than this? I mean at one point, you are too smart to fool yourself, right?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

11 hours ago, Vynce said:

What are they in direct experience of consciousness?

Have you ever tried channeling, just for fun?

You can just write intuitively. Go for the feeling/energy which you have when thinking about angels. Then, try letting it come through your body and fingers as words.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

49 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

But they are smarter than this? I mean at one point, you are too smart to fool yourself, right?

You can't be smarter than God :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Vynce

Us, when you focus on what you want to create. 

Dosen't that makes us conscious creators aka gods? Angels are beings just like us, nothing special about it.

Edited by Bacher

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Who said angels have form? And who said there is only one type of them? 

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The Law of One books claim higher consciousness beings are collective minds that are immaterial yet can choose to materialize at will. Form = formlessness though if you want to play around enough with insight and formless jhanas as one method to realize this for example. Formlessness is just seen as this special thing because you feel to have started in form in this life. It’s all just empty fabrications on empty fabrications, and don’t forget emptiness is an empty fabrication ?

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Vynce

Us, when you focus on what you want to create. 

All the respect you mofo.

Obviously angels have form. The form of an angel.

If they were totally formless they would be the Godhead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously angels have form. The form of an angel.

If they were totally formless they would be the Godhead.

Form=formless.No distinctions.All is God and God is all.God is Infinite Love ,Infinite Goodness.How much you resemble and embody that?

One of the reasons why we are all here is that.Nobody can be that as form.

Edited by Zeroguy

If one mofo start talking about mahasamadhi expect buffed random serb visiting you.