Earnothing

I Experienced A Taste Of 'nothingness' Through The Neti Neti Method , What Next ?

23 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bebop said:

@Earnothing I actually just finished my strong determination sitting and I just experienced myself in an empty state of awareness again... haha! To be honest I've found that just doing a lot of mindfulness helps a lot, I actually don't do a lot of self-inquiry during my meditations anymore unless I reach a state where nothing is happening

Great for you ! and thanks for sharing . Do you actually fuse strong determination sitting with mindfulness ? that was the exact meditation I was planning to use tomorrow . 

5 minutes ago, Earnothing said:

Great for you ! and thanks for sharing . Do you actually fuse strong determination sitting with mindfulness ? that was the exact meditation I was planning to use tomorrow . 

Yes I've found that it's really powerful, might be a little difficult at first but it's definitely the best technique I've used so far. Doing 2 hours a day now and there have been really great results with it :D 

14 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Yes I've found that it's really powerful, might be a little difficult at first but it's definitely the best technique I've used so far. Doing 2 hours a day now and there have been really great results with it :D 

Interesting , wish you the best man . Thanks for sharing :D